Scandal 2

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Model Kiko Mizuhara’s management releases official statement regarding and confirming the scandal with CEO Kwon Jiyong of YG Global corpor-”

 

He throws his phone across the room and it hits a bookshelf and falls to the ground with a loud thump, he’s boiling in frustration and only seconds later Jieun opens the doors to his office to see what all the noise is about, “sir I-” she pauses as she takes in his disheveled appearance and the broken phone on the floor.

 

“Cancel the press conference,” he hisses, his voice low and vibrating with anger and Jieun grabs her notepad in confusion and the pen from behind her ear, “but sir, I just scheduled it-”

 

“Cancel it, Kiko’s management have already released an official statement,” he continues and turns harshly away from her, forms an oh at his words and she realizes why he’s so angry, “do you want me to confirm it or-” he cuts her off again and this time the annoyance does show up on her face.

 

“Confirm, deny, I don’t care,” he drags a hand across his face and Jieun stares at him as he sighs deeply and sinks down in his chair, he probably wanted to keep their relationship as secret as possible but then Kiko had to go and ruin that for him. Jieun takes pity on him.

 

“Yes sir,” she says quietly and closes the doors after herself, she goes over to her computer and decides to release the statement confirming the relationship, denying it will only lead to confusion and more gossip and  they have no time for that. She goes onto their official page and pauses above her keyboard as she thinks of the best way to form the message, “yes I’m dating Kiko now off,” probably won’t please the people, but trying to downplay something so big won’t end up well either.

 

She decides to check the blogs and newspapers where the statement is written and she stumbles upon the first ever published article garding them, the one that started it all, there’s a picture of her boss and Kiko and they’re just talking, although they’re standing quite close and smiling at each other. She doesn’t recognize the environment but she’s pretty sure they’re somewhere in Tokyo.

 

She scroll down the article reads on, but she pauses as she takes in the text, there’s a picture inserted and it seems to be a screenshot of messages exchanged by Kiko and her boss, but as she takes a closer look she realizes that she’s read them before.

 

“What the-” she mumbles and reads on, they’re not vulgar or particularly private, but they are text messages and emails regarding where to meet up and how to avoid the paparazzi and she realizes that she truly has read them before, she’s even written some of them when Jiyong was to busy to. These messages and emails are from her boss’s private mail, that only he and her have access to, so how are they in this article. It all makes sense now. Why she was the first suspect, why they were so sure it was her, because jiyong certainly wouldn’t leak the news himself so it must have been her. But she didn’t do it, never even thought about it so how did the emails and messages end up being published for the whole world to see.

 

“Oh god,” she mumbles as she continues to read, someone must have gotten into her computer when she wasn’t there and taken the information right under her nose. “Oh god, what am i gonna do?” she mumbles distraught by her revelation that she doesn’t even notice Siwon at the end of the corridor.

 

“What are you going to do about what?” he questions and she jumps in her seat as he makes himself known, “oh, mr Ch- eh I mean, Siwon,” she says and closes her computer shut, “what are you doing here?” she questions and straightens her pencil skirt as she stands up to greet him, “I was wondering if you would want to have lunch with me,” he says and gives her a smile that doesn’t quite sit right with her but she shakes it off as nerves from the article.

 

“I’d love to, but I’m not sure if I can. How about I ask Mr. Kwon first?” she says and smiles back at him before walking past him shyly and knocking on the black doors, “yes Miss Lee,” she hears from inside and she gives Siwon one last smile before entering.

 

“How’d you know it was me?” is the first thing she asks and Jiyong raises one brow at her, “I told you I have cameras everywhere,” he says casually and Jieun makes a face, creepy. “I was thinking of going for lunch, is this a good time?” she asks and clasps her hands together behind her back. At first she’s given no answer and she’s about to assume that she’s been given a no but then Jiyong looks up from his phone and stares at her, “if you’re asking me if you can go on a obvious date with Choi Siwon then the answer is no, but if you’re asking if you can go for lunch then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter