Panic

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Oh god,” Jieun mumbles to herself as she tries to breathe through the lump in and the pain in her chest, everything feels too hot and too cold and too tight and she just wants to rip the stupid suffocating shirt off of her. But she can’t do that in the public elevator at work- ex-work now.

 

She supposes her hair must be a mess from the wind up on the roof but she couldn’t care less, there are tears running down her cheeks and her nose is running but she can’t for the life of her stop crying. When the elevator doors open she hurries out but despite how many times she blinks the tears cloud her vision and she collides into a strong body that catches her by the shoulders. “Hey, where are you go- Jieun-ah?” it’s Seungri and Jieun can’t help but let out a quiet sob that wracks her small frame.

 

“What’s wrong?” he questions but Jieun can’t speak right now and certainly not create a well-structured answer so she just shakes her head and mumbles under her breath, “let me go,” she mumbles over and over and Seungri does let go of her shoulders but he stays close to her as more tears slip out and block her vision. “Jieun-ah,” he says again but she shakes her head and moves away from her, “I-I can’t,” she whispers and runs away from the shocked man. He calls after her to stop but she’ already out of the building and running toward the subway and he can’t leave now so he frowns worriedly, what could possibly make her that sad?

 

He takes the elevator up to Jiyong’s floor to ask if he perhaps has anything to do with the shaken up girl, but as he rides up he can’t help but think back to the girl’s face, scrunched up as if she was in pain and her body shaking as if feverish. What could possibly have that effect? He wonders to himself.

 

Stepping out of the elevator he hurries toward Jiyong’s office where he can hear angry voices discussing something serious and as he turns around the corner he sees Seunghyun and Jiyong in a heated argument with Taeyang on the side, Chaerin’s there too with a deep frown forming. “Hyung!” he calls, interrupting Jiyong in the middle of a sentence and he turns to the younger with an angry look.

 

“What?” he asks angrily and Seungri holds his hands up in defence, “what’s going on?” he questions, taking a few steps closer to them all but before Jiyong has any time to answer Seungri continues, “I just bumped into Jieun-ah, she was crying her eyes out and-” Jiyong scoffs and suddenly swipes a bunch of papers off of his table angrily and kicks the side of the desk.

 

“Hyung,” Seungri mumbles shocked and suddenly Jiyong laughs, “you wanna know why she was crying?” he says with an almost crazy look on his face that even Seunghyun looks a bit worried. “Out of guilt,” Jiyong continues and his smile grows, “she was crying because I told her off for being a little and-” he cuts himself off with a laugh and Seungri doesn’t like the look of him nor the sound. And why had he just called Jieun a ?

“Hyung, what the ?” Seungri suddenly asks and it’s not that he never swears, it’s more like he never dares to raise his voice at Jiyong. Seungri can’t comprehend why he seems so mad at Jieun, what can the girl possibly have done?

 

“Jiyong-ah-” Seunghyun begins but Jiyong punches his fist down on the table and laughs despite the pain in his knuckles, he doesn’t really understand why he’s so upset over this. It’s not like they were super close, but-

 

“She tried to break me and Kiko up!” he screams in frustration and just then Kiko enters the office and hurries over to the angry man, “why would she try to do that, jagi?” Kiko questions in the most innocent v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter