I Miss You

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OUR QUEEN JIEUN RAPPED GD'S PART ON STAGE!

Her album is gold and I love her and GD, my parents <3

Enjoy (not proofread though) :)

 

“Dad, I could try to convince him instead, you don’t have to ruin him, not like this”

 

“I know the plan was originally to marry him, get access to his fortune and then buy the company, but dad, he’s not all too bad, wouldn’t it be best if we just compromised instead-”

 

Jiyong slams the computer shut and swipes his arms across the table, sending the computer flying and crashing to the floor never to work again, he’s fuming in anger and he almost feels sick to his stomach. His hands are shaking and his breath is shallow, it’s quiet in the room save for his heavy hitched breaths but he knows he’s not alone, Taeyang and Seungri still present watching him like hawks but he can’t pay enough attention to care what they think of him in that moment because he’s so damn angry and hurt.

 

And he feels like an idiot. And idiot for being fooled for so long as well as for not believing the people around him when they warned him, but most of all, for not believing Jieun. She had no reason to lie to him and yet he jumped to the conclusion that she was just a lying self-centered that wanted to ruin him on a more personal level than stupid politics. But it turns out she was the one trying to save him from the hurt, and he didn’t let her.

 

He threw her away like a ragdoll, if anything, he used her. And then he was used in return. Karma at it’s finest.

 

“Jiyong-ah,” Taeyang begins but Jiyong’s angry roar cuts him off as he kicks at his desk in rage, “where is she?!” he questions hurriedly, teeth pressed tightly together. “She’s currently in Osaka-”

 

“Not Kiko” he bites out and Taeyang falters for a second, “the package was sent from Busan,” he mumbles and Jiyong’s storming out of the office in a speed unlike anything else. “Hyung you can’t just show up at her door!” Seungri calls after him and Jiyong pauses stiffly, “why not?” he questions and if it weren’t for the pleading look in the man’s eyes Seungri would have sassed back, but instead he puts his hands in his pockets, “she doesn’t want to see you, hyung,” he mumbles and sees the way Jiyong’s whole face tenses and how his eyes grow sad.

 

“It would be best if you solved this thing with Kiko before you try and fix things with Jieun, give her some time,” Seungri continues and it’s clear that despite Jiyong wanting to run out of there and hop on the first train or plane to Busan he knows he can’t.

 

“Fine,” he pauses, “call Mr. Mizuhara, we have some business to attend to.”

 


 

He sits with a glass of scotch in his hand on his leather couch, he’s beyond tipsy at this point but considering the circumstances he figures he has the right to be. Kiko texted him a few minutes ago to say they were about fifteen minutes away from the office and Jiyong couldn’t help but scoff at the heart emoji, it used to warm his heart. And now, all it does it make him sick to his stomach. He takes a sip of his drink before realizing that it in fact tastes awful, and so he downs it all in one go instead. Giving himself less time to register the taste.

 

He hears the door to his office open and chills travel down his spine, not because he’s afraid, but because he’s so ing excited. It’ an awful kind of happiness considering he has truly been happy with Kiko, but there’s always been something missing there. And now he’s finally letting go, or at least starting to.

 

“Jagi~” Kiko sing songs but Jiyong doesn’t react, he has his back turned to the door and so she can’t see him, but when he doesn’t respond she says a bit more timidly, “oppa,” and that’s it. He stands up faster than lightning and throws his glass to the wall, it breaks into hundreds of pieces and successfully knocks down a small statue from the wall. But it’s not like he cares, he probably has a million of those tiny statues and glasses somewhere, and if he doesn’t he can just buy new ones. But he can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter