Mint

Other World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I haven't updated in like a year.

 

I have no excuse.

But 2018 is coming up and I felt like it was finally time to get back into writing.

This is the shortest thing I've ever written but you gotta start somewhere. I hope you can forgive me for being gone for so long.

Have a nice day/night/morning/evening and happy new year!!! <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

They’re up on the roof just relaxing and enjoying the calm weather when Jungkook suddenly speaks up, “want me to kill him, noona?” he says casually and Yuna scoffs at his crude behavior before slapping his head, “yah, behave,” she hisses and he gives her a mischievous smile before looking at Jieun who’s staring out into nothing.

 

“I mean it though, just give the order and I’ll have it done-” Yuna smacks him again, this time more in real annoyance than playful, “yah,” she scolds quietly and Jungkook’s face falls only a little as his jokes don’t seem to have any effect on Jieun. “Fine,” he says and sits down on the edge of the rooftop, “I won’t kill him,” he directs it to Yuna before turning to Jieun once more, “just don’t forgive him too easily, if ever,” he huffs and only then does Jieun let a small smile show, but it fades as she remembers her conversation with Jiyong the night before.

 

She knows she should wait and not forgive him straight away, but it’s hard not to when he’s calling her in the middle of the night to apologize, she doesn’t want to seem weak by accepting his apologies straight away and forget that anything happened but she doesn’t want to wait too long either because what if he moves on, finds someone else and forgets all about Jieun. She can’t let that happen, it’s terribly selfish but after all her selfless acts in the past she sure as hell deserves it, just this one time.

 


 

He’s in bed tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter