ten: The Name Is Reid

Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Just do that for me, Jaehyun." Hyunah said tiredly. It was another sleepless night for her and she would rather do something else than pursue Jaehyun. 

 

"Fine. But don't do anything that will make the company look bad." Jaehyun replied as he clamped the phone against his ear and shoulder. 

 

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at that. "Don't worry the company is better at that, anyway." She muttered. 

 

"What do you intend to do at the gym, anyway?" Jaehyun wondered. 

 

"What do you think am I going to do at a gym?" She deadpanned him. 

 

"I don't think you're going there because of simply wanting to workout or else you would have registered under your real name and real gender." Jaehyun remarked sharply. 

 

"You already said yes. I don't have to answer to that." Hyunah replied. 

 

Jaehyun sighed as he leaned against a nearby wall in the office. "I don't know what you are planning but keep in mind to lay it low or else-"

 

"I know you will fire me and all." Hyunah retorted before sighing as well. 

 

"Will it help?" 

 

"Help what?" Hyunah asked though she already had a feeling what he meant. 

 

"You know what I mean." 

 

"I'm not sure about that." Hyunah retorted, not willing to answer Jaehyun just like that. 

 

He rolled his eyes but let it slip, anyway. He knew why she was behaving like that. He could really understand it. 

 

"It's at least better than not doing anything." Hyunah replied before deciding to go back to the boys. "Anyway, gotta go." She said and hung up on him without waiting for his reply. 

 

Hyunah sighed as she made her way back. She wasn't even sure herself if it will really help but it was better than leaving him alone with that. Hyunah swore this job made her sigh at least 10 times more than usual. But not everything about the job was bad. She smiled at D.O when he greeted her. The other boys were scattered around in the room. It was a wonder for them to stick at a place longer than needed especially when it wasn't for a variety show. 

 

Suho was reading a book. A manga to be exact. Who knew that he would read stuff like that? But Hyunah wasn't surprised, not at all.

 

Sehun just left for his bedroom while Kai and Baekhyun were both sitting on the couch.

 

"Hey, where is Chanyeol?" 

 

***

 

"Thanks." She said as she caressed his hand. "Like really."

 

Chanyeol bit the urge to frown down and nodded briefly. There was no use in being angry at her. He wanted everything of this to happen after all. "Can you finally give them-"

 

The woman threw her hair to the side as she shook her head. She clicked her tongue before smiling at him. "I always keep my word don't I?" 

 

She eyed him for a moment before her eye-smile turned into a frown. "So, make sure you keep me happy as well." She said before tying her nightgown as she closed the door on his face. 

 

Chanyeol balled his fists for a moment before sighing. He scratched his nape as he made his way back to his hotel room.

 

The hallway was empty as he walked towards the elevators. He turned around once when he heard steps from behind him. Chanyeol glanced at the person - he was at least a minute away from where he was. And fairly odd dressed. While Chanyeol was wearing some Nike fleece shorts and a muscle tank was the man completely black dressed even his face was totally covered. 

 

Chanyeol pressed the button and the elevator arrived just in time. He entered and walked immediately over to the corner of the elevator. Just as he leaned back and the doors were about to close, saw he someone with black gloves stopping the doors from closing. Chanyeol straightened when he saw the man from earlier entering. Now that he looked at him - he was really on the shorter side. Maybe as tall as Hyunah even? 

 

Chanyeol raised a curious brow at the man, who decided to stick right in front of the doors.

 

Chanyeol stepped forward when he saw the elevator almost reaching his floor. He stood beside the odd man for a moment. That's when a shiver run down his spine. He looked quickly to the side to look at the man when the doors opened. 

 

"There you are!"

 

Chanyeol startled upon hearing Hyunah's voice and looked up at her. The man beside him flinched before he brushed pass Hyunah as he sprinted away from them. 

 

Hyunah glanced back at the stranger before looking back at Chanyeol. "Do you know him?" 

 

Chanyeol, however, was frowning for a moment as he glanced at the empty spot beside him before snapping his head up.

 

"Are you ok-" Hyunah turned quickly away from him before sneezing into her fleece jacket. 

 

"Maybe you should be asking that yourself." Chanyeol muttered as he shrugged that weird feeling off. 

 

She rolled her eyes before stepping aside to let him out. He walked out of the elevator followed by Hyunah. 

 

"By the way where do you think were you going this late at night?" Hyunah asked. "Could you just stay in your room? That would be nice." 

 

"Same goes for you. What I do in my free time has nothing to do with you." Chanyeol said as he tried his hardest to ignore Hyunah's presence. 

 

Hyunah deadpanned. "That's the point. It's not your free time." 

 

***

 

She eyed her bed for a moment before jumping right in. Her stomach on the mattress and her feet up in the air. "Mhm, feels good to be back." Hyunah said as she hugged her pillow tightly. 

 

The days spend only with the EXO-K members at Jeju Island were a little tiring but really fun with D.O around. At least she had someone to talk to. 

 

Kris glanced at her and smiled slightly before turning his attention back to his book.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes upon seeing Hyunah when he entered the room. He stepped towards her bed and raised his hand to give her right foot a slap. Causing Hyunah to startle at the suddeness of his hit.

 

Hyunah jerked forward with widened eyes. She quickly sat up to stare back at Luhan. "What was that for?!"

 

Luhan, however, snubbed once before walking to his own bed. Hyunah grimaced as she followed his figure with her eyes. "You're still not upset about the time I lied to you, are you?"

 

Hyunah stared at Luhan until a white square shaped thing came flying her way. "Umpf-" She pulled the pillow away from her face to stare at him. "You serious?!"

 

Kris dunked deeper into his book while Luhan and Hyunah erupted into a big pillow fight. 

 

"You're so childish!"

 

"You started it!"

 

"No! I remember you hitting me first!" 

 

"Don't be a wimp!"

 

"Oh, just let me choke you once! Just once! It won't hurt!" 

 

"Go away, you crazy woman!" Luhan yelled as he tried to get Hyunah off of him and off of his bed too.

 

"No, are you guys serious?" Kris wondered as he sighed.

 

***

 

"You guys are free from schedules today which means... we will have a cleaning day, today!"

 

Hyunah had her hands on her hips as she stared at the bunch in front of her. She pulled her hair up before turning to D.O. "Did you prepare the pot?" She asked and glanced at him. 

 

D.O nodded before walking over to the first member which happened to be Sehun. Who, on the other hand, raised a brow at the cooking pot before turning to Hyunah for answers. 

 

"We will team up and clean. So, pick someone who will have to clean with you." She explained before drawing a name out first. "See? Just like that."

 

"She meant that for real last time?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Chanyeol sighed as answer while Kai leaned further into his couch. Why did the others had to sit down on his couch?

 

"Only you can come up with something as stupid as this." Sehun drawled before turning to his right. "I pick Kai." He said before throwing the small paper he picked out of the pot to the side. 

 

"Hey, did you even draw my name?" Kai wondered. 

 

"All thanks to you. Now we won't get a cleaning lady anymore." Suho snubbed before walking pass D.O, who tried to offer him the pot. "I will go clean on my own." 

 

Hyunah raised a brow before leaning slightly back to D.O. "Honestly speaking I thought there would be more tantrums than this." 

 

D.O agreed silently. "Me too, actually." He thought. He was about to reply to her when he caught sight of Hyunah's still visible black eye. 

 

"It wasn't like someone wanted to team up with you, anyway." Baekhyun grinned. 

 

"As long as you guys clean up I don't care." Hyunah added before she turned to Baekhyun this time. "And Baekhyun, you will clean the kitchen." 

 

"Why me?!" He asked rather offended since he saw in what kind of state the kitchen was left behind.

 

"Draw a name." D.O said and dumped the pot onto Tao's lap, rather roughly. Much to Tao's dismay.

 

"OW!" 

 

D.O snarled at Tao before walking back to Hyunah's side.

 

Tao glared at D.O's little figure until the smaller guy looked up at him. "What was that for?!" Tao exclaimed while a few of his supposed to be teammates chuckled. 

 

"I felt like it." D.O shrugged. D.O wasn't around much these days but he did hear a few things in the agency. Things like Tao punching Hyunah. And let's just say D.O was looking out for his female manager. 

 

Hyunah looked at D.O for a while before turning back to the rest. "So, we-" She quickly put her hands above her lips before she sneezed in front of them. 

 

"She sounds like a guinea pig when she sneezes." Chen supplied. 

 

"How do you know what a guinea pig sounds like?" Baekhyun wondered and shot him a incredulous look. 

 

"Bless you." D.O said before offering her the tissue box from the coffee table. 

 

"Thanks." She said and proceeded to take one tissue before turning back to the others.

 

"Okey, clean up guys." She said before sneezing once more into the tissue while the guys got up rather grumpy about having to clean their crap up. 

 

***

 

Chanyeol clicked his tongue as he stared at his cleaning partner. He was leaning against the door frame while the girl was hugging two overlapped buckets and the required utensils to clean a bathroom used by at least 6 members. 

 

Hyunah stared up at him since he was on the very tall side. She could have let Baekhyun and Chanyeol team up but she didn't trust any of them, so, she did what was the smartest to do. Parting Chanyeol and Baekhyun, so they could get things done.

 

"I'm done cleaning!" Baekhyun yelled and threw the rag into the bucket beside him. He grimaced when the wet cloth was finally out of his grip. 

 

"Are you really?" Hyunah shouted from the bathroom.

 

Baekhyun glanced at the unwashed dishes, which were piling up by sink but shrugged before answering Hyunah. "I really am!" 

 

"Kyung?" 

 

"No, he isn't!" D.O said truthfully before dunking both Baekhyun's hands into the dirty water of the bucket. 

 

"Yuck!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter