two: The Gryphon

Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This is such a pain in the ." Hyunah muttered when she had to clean the floor. One of the boys breakfast had to say hello again. As if the smell of the vomit wasn't enough. She had to touch it. Freaking touch vomit! "Eww!" Hyunah flinched when she touched a piece of sweet potato accidently. She wasn't sure if it was a sweet potato, but to be honest she didn't want to find out. 

 

Where were the cleaning ladies when you needed them? She glanced back to glare at Xiumin, who dared to vomit on the floor the moment they stepped into the SM building. Luckily they were out of the fans sight or else it would have been a huge scandal. Hyunah's glare faded when she saw how pale Xiumin looked all of a sudden. She was about to walk towards him when she saw his choreographer approaching. Xiumin tapped his lips with the tissue he was holding before following his Hyung. 

 

"You can stop now. I will clean it from here." A gentle voice said. 

 

Hyunah flinched when she heard a voice beside her. It was a middle-age-woman who took the wet towel out of Hyunah's hands. "Thank you, dear." She smiled warmly at Hyunah. 

 

Hyunah stared at her dumbfounded. The poor girl hasn't seen a sincere smile for a little while. At least ever since Jaehyun left. "T-thank you, Ahjumma." Hyunah blurted out before hurrying away towards the nearest restroom. She began to smell like Xiumin's vomit. The cleaning lady shook her head with amusement before wiping the floor with a wet mop.

 

Hyunah took a good while in the restroom before she finally left the spot at the washbin. "Much better." Hyunah sighed before glancing at the spot where she had left the Ahjumma behind. She thought about the older guy, who looked everything but alright. Hyunah checked the time on her phone before hurrying towards the backdoor of the big building. Hyunah looked left and right before heading to a pharmacy in the nearby neighbourhood.

 

"How may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked as soon as Hyunah stepped in.

 

"Uhm, do you have pills for stomach pain?" Hyunah asked. The man nodded at her before turning to the wall behind him, where he had the medicines piled up behind the glass window. Hyunah turned then around to look for some tea she could give Minseok.

 

"Anything else?" The man asked with a polite smile.

 

Hyunah stuffed the bought items into the inside pockets of her hoodie before turning left and right. She had to check if any of their fans were following her. It would cause a lot of trouble, if she was seen exiting a pharmacy with medicine and hurrying back to the building. Complains from their fandom why they would let their dear Oppas work so much even though they were sick. And much more. Jaehyun reminded her of that fact to be always careful when it relates to name EXO.  

 

Hyunah made it safely into the building without being seen and stood for a moment in the entrance hall. She then remembered that the boys had dance practise at the moment and hurried quickly up to the second floor, where the boys were. She walked towards the end of the hall and turned right to see the boys practising through the narrow window on the door. Hyunah tiptoed to look above Chanyeol who covered Xiumin from where she stood. She caught a glimpse of the smaller guy. He was staggering everytime he spinned around or when he had to change positions quickly. Hyunah was about to walk in when she remembered that she had to brew his tea, that she had bought earlier. 

 

"What's so good about you? I really don't know why they picked you above us." A male said. Hyunah didn't bother looking at the males she passed while heading towards the little snack area on the same floor. His friend behind him chuckled as he too stared at the male in front of them. "Don't think you are everything just because you debuted before us." If she did.. she would have probably seen Tao being cornered by trainees. 

 

"5 minutes!" Their choreographer declared after a intense dance hour. Hyunah peeked inside just on time and saw the boys scattering around in the room. Everyone looking for a spot to rest at. She then saw Xiumin sitting on one of the chairs that were leaning against the mirror wall. His elbows rested on his knees while he stared at his hands. He was sweating from their dance practise, she could see the drops rolling down his forehead. 

 

"How are you feeling?" Xiumin looked up when he heard Hyunah. It was as if he only noticed her presence now even though she was standing already in front of him for a little while. 

 

"I'm fine." He said curtly and turned away from her. Suddenly finding Sehun, who was still practising on the other side of the room, much more interesting. 

 

"Yeah, I can see that." Hyunah rolled her eyes before placing the paper cup of tea down beside him. 

 

"It will calm your stomach down. Drink it." She said softly for only him to hear.

 

"And here. For your stomach pain." Hyunah said and placed the medicine subtly on top of his knee before sitting down beside him, just when the choreographer called the boys back. A moment later came Tao in, who got a bit scolded by their choreographer. A restroom break couldn't take 15 minutes. Could it?

 

Hyunah watched the boys practising. She wondered how they didn't grow tired dancing to the same songs again and again. She was sure that the boys would even be able to dance to the song when they were asleep.  

 

"How long do you intend to make the same mistake again and again, Luhan!" 

 

Hyunah snapped her head back towards Taewoo when she heard him yell. 

 

"It's the left leg not the right leg! You always make the same mistake whenever we practise 'Growl'!" He frowned at the male. Luhan had his brows furrowed but choose to look away. 

 

"From the beginning! Practise won't stop until you guys can dance this song blindfolded!" The choreographer hollered and looked back to the front. He heard various sighs and complains from the back. "You can thank Luhan for that." He remarked before starting from scratch again. 

 

Hyunah frowned when she heard what he said. She was already used to Kim Tae Woo, who is known to being a perfectionist but even she got goosebumps when he would suddenly yell out of the blue. 

 

***

 

The second day was finally coming to a end without Jaehyun around. She dropped Xiumin off at home seeing that he didn't look well at all when they entered the KBS building. "Make sure you drink the tea." Hyunah reminded him before getting back to the van to pick the rest of the boys up. Xiumin looked after her as she run the hall down towards the elevator.

 

"Thank you for having us!" Suho said on behalf of the other members since he was the leader.

 

"So, this was EXO everyone!" The host of KBS Radio 2 said before clapping lightly for the boys. 

 

"I'm sure we will hear more of them in the near future!" The host said before a commercial started. She then turned to the boys to thank them for their appearance once again. 

 

Hyunah waited outside to fetch the boys up from their last schedule. "Good job." She mumbled quietly before checking her phone seeing that she received a message. The boys were walking ahead of her towards their van probably as tired as she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter