six: The Lost Member

Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris stared at the smaller guy in front of him. He was already used to those manly women he always saw come and go in the agency, ever since SM made that odd rule, to only accept female managers - but that was anew. Hyunah was nowhere the bulky and masculine type of female like all the other female managers. She looked petite and thin like all the other girls her age. If it wasn't for her weird frizzy hair then maybe he would even call her charming. Xiumin, Baekhyun, Suho and the other short guys had pretty much the same statue too. They were slightly thicker than her but she definitely blended in with them. Short and baby faced. 

 

Hyunah stared at Kris. Like the rest of the guys - Kris wore only the finest designer garments along with sneakers. And he was on the taller side too. He was at least 2 heads taller than her. 

 

"You are Kris?" Hyunah asked.

 

Kris titled his head as he looked at her. "Disappointed that I look like this?" 

 

Hyunah leaned back when she came face to face with him. His nose was only a inch away from her's. She coughed and shook her head. He was probably the only member that took her breath away like that. 

 

"We should go now." Hyunah mumbled before pulling her cap down to hide the blush on her cheeks. 

 

Kris straightened again and followed her. Totally oblivious to Hyunah's behaviour as he pulled his trolley behind him. 

 

She glanced at him once when she started the engine. She never thought that she would ever admit that the boys were handsome but Kris was really-

 

"Why are you staring at me?" He shot her a incredulous look. 

 

A annoying brat just like the other guys. 

 

"I thought a bogey was hanging out of your nose." She retorted before paying him no more attention. She only heard how Kris fumbled around for something in his bag while turning her attention now back onto the street.

 

***

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hey, why don't we have food at home?]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hello?]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Are you ignoring me?]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

94.Ooh: [Shut up!]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

01sssuho: [Go buy yourself food, !]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

Loey_92: [I swear I will kill you, if you don't shut up.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Do it. I locked the door, .]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Hyung.]

 

Hyunah tried hard to not cuss Baekhyun out of his ing mind. If it wasn't for the public and all his fans and people, who adored the ty person he was, she would have long strangled him while he was asleep. She took a deep breath before taking her phone from the stand. 

 

HA: [ you!]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Now that I got your attention. I want you to buy me...]

 

Jjjongin: [You got everyone's attention, muddaer.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Don't flatter me, Kai.]

 

Jjjongin: [No. I definitely wasn't flattering you.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [Anyway, Hyung. Buy me some meat on the way. Preferably something I can eat with lettuce leaves and rice. And...]

 

HA: [I'm not ing buying your grocery. And besides, didn't you see the food I left behind on the kitchen counter?]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [I saw, came and didn't eat it.]

 

00004HyunBaek00004: [It looks disgusting to put it nicely.]

 

HA: [Good. Have fun dying on it.]

 

Hyunah threw her phone to the passengers seat. She could hear another tone ringing behind her. She knew that Kris also received those messages. He was probably the only one out of the group who hasn't texted something back. Kris stared at the messages before putting his phone aside as they drove back to the dorm. 

 

"Hey." Hyunah said. 

 

Kris barely peeled his eyes away from the window when Hyunah got his attention.

 

"How come I don't know about you?" Hyunah asked. "I mean, where were you the whole time?"

 

Now that she thinks about it not even Jaehyun said anything about another member being gone. And as the former manager of the guys he should definitely know about Kris' leave.

 

"I was in China." Kris replied. His gaze still fixed on the rain drops that rolled down on the outside of the window. 

 

"You had a schedule there?" Hyunah raised a brow.

 

He shrugged. "You can put it like that."

 

***

 

"I'm back." Hyunah exclaimed when she closed the door behind her. 

 

"No one is interested." Sehun muttered as he passed her on the way to his room. His gaze fixed on his device.

 

"I know." Hyunah sighed before turning to Kris. "By the way with whom do you share the room?" She remembered that all the rooms were occupied, well, that was as far as she could remember. The boys never really let her have a glimpse at their room. Suho could dig a hole to the pits of hell without her knowing. Though Hyunah could totally imagine that happening if you ask her. 

 

"With no one at the moment. They moved while I was away." Kris explained as he placed his weekend bag on the ground. 

 

"Fine. Follow me." 

 

"You lost, . It's payback time." Kai said and stretched his hand out.

 

Chanyeol raised a brow at him. "Are you stupid? You cheated!" 

 

"How can I cheat in a video game?" Kai wrinkled his nose at his accusation. 

 

"You pushed me down from the couch when I was about to score, you er!" 

 

"Wow, what a refreshing sight to see two morons fighting." Hyunah sarcastically remarked when she entered the living room with Kris trailing behind her. 

 

" off-" Kai abruptly stopped when he saw who was behind her. 

 

"Anyway, who of you want to share a room with Kris?" Hyunah asked and put her hands on her hips. 

 

It didn't seem like they were listening to her as the two stared pass her at the tall male. Kai, however, was the first one to break eye contact and chuckled. He pressed a button on his controller and started anew game. 

 

"Ask Suho. I think he would love to share a room with him." Kai snickered. Hyunah brushed his comment off as something that only the one and only stupid Kim Jong In would say. 

 

Even Chanyeol was trying hard not to laugh before resuming his game with Kai.

 

"You guys are not helping." Hyunah muttered irritatedly before turning to Kris.

 

It was refreshing to see one more annoyed face here other than her's. "I'm sure you are tired."  

 

He gave her a curt nod. "I just wanna rest for tonight. We can arrange the rooms tomorrow anew or something." Kris mumbled, half asleep and half irritated.

 

"I'm fine with Sehun. He is quiet." Kai supplied.

 

"I'm fine with Baekhyun." Chanyeol added.

 

"And I'm fed up with you guys." Hyunah shot them a glare before gesturing towards her room. "Luhan is my roommate. Do you mind sleeping at our room for now?" 

 

Kris gave it a thought before nodding. It wasn't like he had another option.

 

"Hey, Luhan. We have a new roommate for the time being." Hyunah said when she entered the room. Kris tensed when he followed after Hyunah. Like she had thought was Luhan scribbling on some notes on his bed. Something he did often at night. 

 

Luhan glanced up and like the other boys was he surprised too. "Good to see you." He smiled slightly at him.

 

The tensed feeling Kris had when he first entered the room was totally gone. Luhan greeted him. 

 

"You too." Kris said and fist bumped him.

 

Hyunah raised both brows at this sight. "Could you guys explain me what the hell is up?" 

 

Luhan was already back on writing his notes while Kris looked for a place he could put his things down. The room wasn't that big either and he ended up spinning around.

 

"You can put your bag on my side of the room." Luhan told him and gestured towards the end of his bed.

 

"The room is smaller than your previous one?" Kris chuckled. 

 

"I know right?" Luhan sighed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter