Jimin - showing off

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I still get butterflies even after seeing you a thousand times."

 

 

 

"Yah~yah~ you're eating all of my cotton candy." You poke his sides as he writhed, still holding the sugary treat away from your reach.

 

"That's because they are sweet and they taste good like you." Jimin teased playfully as he pinched your cheeks lightly, handing you the stick of cotton candy. 

 

He then proceeded to shred a ginormous amount of cotton candy off your stick and run off, causing you to squeal and chase after him. 

 

It's your one-year anniversary and you two decided to celebrate it at a theme park. Jimin, being the annoying prick he is, dragged you on a dozen roller coaster rides, causing you to feel nauseous and light-headed. 

 

You asked for a cotton candy and he bought you one with no hesitation, seeing as he felt bad for pulling you onto so many rollercoasters. 

 

"As a punishment, you've got to sit on those teacups with me." You smiled victoriously, gesturing to the giant pastel cups spinning right before the both of you. 

 

Jimin threw a flat look at you before grinning like a fool and pulling you close. "Anything for my angel." 

 

You stared suspiciously at your happily bouncing boyfriend before following him to queue for the ride. 

 

"Why is my girlfriend so beautiful." He commented as you both queued for the ride.

 

"Aren't you a sweet talker today." 

 

"I'm always a sweet talker if it meant talking about you, come on, let's take a selca."

 

He then proceeds to capture a hilarious selca where he made a disgusting face-tongue sticking out and all-and you staring at him as if he was a new found species that could cure cancer. 

 

"Wow." You drawled, holding back a grin that is pulling at the corner of your lips as you stared at the photo that was just taken. 

 

"I know," Jimin answered, pretending to be cocky as he ran his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter