Jungkook - bisou [REQUESTED]

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The most damaging aspect of abuse is the trauma to our hearts and souls from being betrayed by the people that we love and trust."

 

Requested by Hyo-Pyo

 

"I can't come today, sorry."

Wow. Five words sure hurt a lot. You thought to yourself as your eyes met the picnic basket you literally started preparing for at the crack of dawn. 

"That's okay," You replied softly, trying all to mask your disappointment. "We'll just do this next time."

"I'm really sorry Hyo. It's just, my aunt's surgery was pushed up and I need to be there...I'm so so terribly sorry-"

"Hey, hey." You shushed, feeling guilty that your boyfriend is feeling bad when his relative is sick. "No worries, I can still celebrate with my family." You say lightly.

That was a complete lie. Your sister is out of town and your parents won't return home till evening, but that doesn't matter. 

"I'm sorry Hyo," Jungkook apologised yet again. "Happy birthday baby."

Your heart even managed to flutter amongst the disappointment. "Thanks, kookie~"

"Expect a make-up date from me." He promised, whispering as if he was telling you a huge secret. "Coming super soon."

You chuckle, already feeling much better than before. "Alright, you'd better make it up to me whenever you can." You teased. "And I hope the surgery goes successfully for your aunt." You wished wholeheartedly. 

After hanging up, you basically just lounged around. You read a couple of chapters of a new book you borrowed, and browsed through the channels to see if there was any good shows airing. 

Basically, you got bored real fast. Bored, and hungry.

Let's go get lunch. You told yourself happily. I'll just treat myself since there's no one else around.

Since it's your birthday, you decided to take a bus outside of your small neighbourhood to eat something you've never tried before. You hopped off at a stop located right along the streets of a town that just newly built, awed by the nice architecture. 

You walk along the modern looking street, enjoying the little stroll on this beautiful day in spring. The weather is spectacular today, with the sky being azure blue and the sweet wind tickling your cheeks, you can't exactly be moody. 

'Blanchet's Kitchen', you read the green and white sign as you stopped in front of a restaurant. French cuisine, sweet. You thought happily to yourself as you pushed open the heavy glass door. 

"Good afternoon mademoiselle." A waiter bows deeply as he shoots you a polite smile. "Table for?"

"One," You reply with a sad smile, the disappointment slowly rising up your chest once more. "It's just me today."

You study the menu for a long while. You're normally extremely indecisive and Jungkook will always suggest dishes that suit your taste buds, today however, he wasn't here. 

You closed your eyes, imagining what he'll say if he was right here with you. Hyo-ah, I know you love cheese, just take the three-cheese truffle pasta, you'll love it! 

You ate the dish in silence, trying as much as you can to ignore the couples all around you. One couple was playfully feeding one another, and another was talking ecstatically with just two glasses of wine in between them. 

It tripled your loneliness and reminded you too much of Jungkook. You miss him. 

You finish your dish and thanked the waiter, mentally noting down this place so that the both of you can back here for their delicious food. 

Since you've never been this part of the town before, you decided to continue exploring after lunch. 

You were aimlessly wandering around when suddenly, your world seem to have come to a halt.

Why? Because right be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter