Jin - cool

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I fell in love with you because of the million things you never knew you were doing."

 

 

"I have a surprise for you today." 

Too bad for your boyfriend Seokjin, you weren't listening to him at this point in time. Your attention was captured by the little hummingbird outside your window, fluttering amongst your flowers. 

"Baby? Are you still there?" His sweet voice thankfully brought your attention back. 

"Yeah, yeah I was. Sorry, a little bird just came by and it's so pretty~" You replied to your boyfriend on the other end of the phone as you continued to look outside your window at your new little friend. "Nooooo, it just flew away."

Seokjin chuckled at how cute you are whenever it comes to animals. He loved your pure and gentle personality as much as you adored his. 

"Anyways, I was saying that I have a surprise for you." He teased. 

This made you halt and think. Wait, today isn't our anniversary, nor any of our birthdays. What kind of a surprise is there?

You asked him exactly that, but he only chuckled with a 'you'll see later'.

"Hmph, okay then." You replied in defeat. 

"I'll go to your house at 5 later," He almost sang, "please don't forget and let me catch you watering your plants when you are supposed to be out on a date with me."

You giggled. "Alright, see you."

Tired of staying indoors, you then proceeded to head out into your rooftop garden to take care of some of your plants. 

"Drink up guys~," You say softly as you generously watered your blossoms. You trimmed their leaves too, pondering about what kind of tricks your boyfriend has under his sleeve. 

5 o'clock rolled around pretty soon and there you were, standing at the front of your porch all dolled up and waiting for your boyfriend to show up. 

"What's taking him so long?" You say under your breath as five minutes ticked by. 

Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter