Hoseok - i love you more than cake

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I promised myself I would never fall in love with you.

But it's 4 am, and we're laughing way too hard.

I felt happy for the first time in a long time, and -

I knew I was screwed."

 

 

 

"You'll be coming later, right?" He said excitedly over the phone.

You chuckled, staring the cake that you spent all of yesterday making for him. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

You heard Hoseok sigh happily. "Great, I was worried that you wouldn't be able to make it."

Your heart raced at his statement. Was it your illusion, or did he really wanted you to be there?

"I'll see you later, Hoseok." You replied shyly, thankful that he wasn't able to see the heat creeping up your cheeks.

"Wear something pretty." He says happily. You could almost hear him smiling.

Hanging up, you proceeded to throw yourself onto your couch, burying your face into a pile of soft pillows and letting out the squeal that had been building up the entire time you were on the phone with him.

You're not allowed to feel like that, you're not allowed to feel like that. You repeated it to yourself like a mantra. He's the idol, you're the hairstylist. 

The two of you can't be together. 

Nevertheless, that didn't stop your heart from sky-rocketing every time you run your fingers through his locks to complete a look. You can't believe you were even paid to do this.

In your peripheral vision, you caught sight of the clock on your wall which told you that you only have an hour to get ready and show up. Scrambling, you almost fell off your couch as you tried to hurry. 

Now here's a crisis. What the heck should you wear to a birthday party?

Let's just say that it took you a little longer than usual before finally settling on a peach coloured dress with a braided waistline. You don't normally wear dresses, but let's just say that today was special. 

With less than half an hour to spare, you styled your hair in an instant, transforming the former bird nest into cute wavy curls. Being a hairstylist does have its benefits, after all, you thought happily to yourself. 

After twenty-five minutes of travelling, you finally made it to the building where they are celebrating. However, because you arrived late, a humongous crowd of fans have formed, blocking the entrance. 

"Uhm, I'm sorry. But I really have to get through." You muttered as you tried to weave through.

Most of the fans were actually kind enough to let you through, along with a few unhappy grunts here and there. You really would have gotten through, if not for this one girl who decided to pick a fight. 

"Excuse me, why should I let you through? I've been standing on this spot here ever since the start so it's technically mine. I can't let you through." This spawn of a banshee folded her arms and stuck her nose in the air like a five-year-old, almost making you roll your eyes.

"I'm authorised personnel,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter