Namjoon - sea breeze

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm thinking of a great getaway idea, consisting of the sun, sand, sea & you" 

 

 

Stress. 

Wake work sleep, repeat. Wake work sleep, repeat. Wake work-

"Jagi," a husky voice halts your flying fingers tapping furiously on the keyboard.

You resumed editing your presentation. "Yeah joonie ah~" You answer absent-mindedly, focusing solely on the market charts before your eyes. 

"You need to take a break, you've been working yourself to the bone the past few days and I can't bear to see you like this." 

That's when you finally stopped what you were doing and turned around to look at your boyfriend. Namjoon looked back you, his eyes filled with worry and concern. 

"Oh, you're wearing the tank top I got for you for your birthday." You remarked.

 "I wore that yesterday," He replied, walking over to you. "You didn't notice?" 

Ashamed, you nod your head. Directing your vision south, you play with your fingers as you continue to avoid his eyes.

Namjoon sighed, closing your laptop and ignoring the protests from you. "Jagi it's Saturday morning, let's go out."

"But I need to finish this by Monday and-"

"And you still have two more days to do it! C'mon, I want to take you somewhere." He persuaded, tugging on your arm like a kid.

A smile unknowingly forms on your lips. Your boyfriend rarely does aegyo, he must really want you to take a break if he's doing it.

"Alright," You agree simply, causing Namjoon to let out a loud whoop of joy. "but we have to be back by evening." 

"Deal." He agreed happily before lifting you up in a hug, resulting in you squealing for him to put you down.

 

 

"Can I open my eyes yet?" 

"Nope." Namjoon answered, popping the 'p' sound.

"Ugh, how long more are we gonna walk?"

"Patience, my love." He continued to tease as you scrunched up your nose at the scratchy blindfold.

Namjoon held your hands, leading you on a very rocky road. Suddenly, the scent of seasalt and sand filled your nostrils and you could make out the sound of waves crashing in the distance.

Excitement started to bubble within you. "Are we perharps at the beach?" 

You felt Namjoon's fingers lightly graze the back of your neck as he removed the blindfold. "Ta-da!"

For a while, you were completely stunned by the view around you. Children ran happily along the sand, their innocent laughter tinkling like Christmas bells. The diamond blue sea sparkled brilliantly under the summer sun and the wind ran its soft fingers through your hair. 

"Let's go chase some seagulls!" You gushed ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter