Jimin - vitamin you

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'll wait for the entire solar system to align if it meant being with you forever ."

 

 

You pushed open the door to your apartment wearily, almost having no strength to push open the door. Dropping your work bag carelessly on the floor, you too fell on the couch like a ragged doll.

You were so tired, so worn out from everything. Today had been the busiest day of work; with you rushing around the office like a headless chicken. Not to mention that the traffic today had been horrible, trapping you in the jam for close to two whole hours.

But no matter how bad your day goes, there is always something to look forward to every day. Always.

Your phone rang at the moment and you grabbed it eagerly. He called right on time. You smiled to yourself as you answered the video call.

"Jagi-ah~" Your boyfriend's voice rang sweetly through the phone, giving you instant comfort. The tiredness and fatigue from the day seemed to melt away.

This is what you look forward to every day.

"Yah Park Jimin, how do you manage to call exactly at 10 pm every single night?" You can't seem to stop the smile tugging at the corners of your lips, you were just so happy to see him. 

Jimin looked good. Oh, who are you kidding, he always does look incredible. Today he was laying on his stomach on the bed, dressed in a simple white cotton v-neck.

You watched his lips as it moved when he talked. "That is because I look forward to it so much," he smirked, oh that deadly smirk. "Jagi, do you know that I even count down the hours till I get to facetime you?"

You laughed, tearing up a little because it aches. You miss each other so much and yet you're both oceans apart.

"I do too, you know."

Jimin leaned forward, purposely showing you a fantastic view of his nostrils. "I miss youuuuuu..." He dragged.

"I miss you too, Jimin." Your stomach felt like it was being squeezed tight. You want to lay beside him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter