Jimin - flowers in her hair [REQUESTED]

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every girl has her best friend, boyfriend & true love. But she is lucky if they are all the same person."

 

Requested by hellohellooo

 

The alarm rang painfully in your ears. Shaking you violently out of your dreams, you almost cussed out loud as you throw your blankets aside. 

But then you realised that it wasn't an alarm. Because due to your fiery hatred for them, you didn't even own one.

Apparently, some idiot is ringing your doorbell at seven in the morning. On a Saturday.

Peeping through the hole on the door to confirm the identity of the person standing outside your apartment, you almost broke the door as you snatched it open harshly, along with a brash 'what?'

Jimin met your eyes with a terrified expression. "Did your parents not teach you to have good manners?" He asked incredulously. 

"I am nice to other people who don't wake me up early on a lovely Saturday morning." You grumbled, folding your arms as you stared at him. "What is it?"

Your childhood best friend had the nerve to act surprised. "What? Do I even need a reason to visit my best friend?"

Your eyes rolled quite the distance to the back. "Last time I checked you hated coming over because of how far it is, so what is it? Hurry up before I lose my patience." 

Jimin sighed. "Alright, I do have something to tell you. But first, can I go in?"

You let him in then, both of you settling down on the squishy couch you shared with your roommate.

"Where's your roommate?" He asked.

"Out."

"Ah...this is a nice mug that you have. When did-"

"Jimin," you interrupted, your expression softening. "I don't know why are you hesitating to tell me something because we shared everything with each other, but I want to know that whatever you're gonna say I'm going to take it seriously. So can you please hurry up and tell me?"

Jimin stared at you like a deer caught in headlights. He bit his lip, seeming to be contemplating on how he should phrase it. 

"I haven't brush my teeth you know." You joked. "Be quick."

"I'm dating Eun Hae." 

Time seemed to have stop ticking because, at that moment, you felt as if your brain is on pause. Your mouth open and close as you tried frantically to search for an answer, but nothing comes out.

Jimin is...dating?

You stared back at the hazel brown pupils that you've been familiar with for seven years. Seven years. He has been your best friend for seven years and now he is settling for someone else? Also, who the hell is Eun Hae? You vaguely recall a girl from literature class but you can't put a face to it. 

Jimin looked almost afraid for your reaction. "I wanted to tell you...and hear what you think what this."

"Does my opinion matter to you?"

"A lot."

You stayed silent, pondering how the hell should you tell him about the uncomfortable feeling swirling in your stomach. But he is your best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter