Hoseok - a dance for two

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's the first thing you notice when you look at other guys?"

"That he isn't you."

 

 

.

You don't normally curse, not even in your head. But this time, you're in deep trouble. Deep, deep trouble.

Why? It was actually a mere cause of three words told to you earlier. Just three very simple words.

"You're partnering Hoseok."

Okay, anyone might think that it is absolutely ridiculous for one to feel unhappy to partner up with a member of a popular K-Pop band, BTS. But not you.

Not when you both have already broken up just a month ago.

Yet, you felt sparks flying when he placed a hand on your hip among everyone else crammed together in the tiny practice room. Your heart hammered painfully in your chest, the feeling so intense that you can even hear it in your ears. 

It wasn't even a fast routine, to your dismay. It was full three-minute dance routine where every BTS member had to partner up with a girl. You're dancing a couple dance with your ex-boyfriend, how ironic. 

Three years, you both dated for three long years. Because the both of you entered the company at the same time, you've gotten incredibly close with him. You both shared the same burning passion for dancing and often spent sleepless nights practising together. One thing led to another and you both got together, just like that.

Those blissful three years ended when the company announced that they will be debuting a group, a group with hoseok inside, a group called BTS.

You both knew the strict rule regarding idols dating. Break it, and you might even be kicked out of the company. With no choice left, you both decided to end it off. 

It pained you to let him go and to see fans shouting his name, claiming they love him. Because in your heart, you still felt that hoseok was yours. But he wasn't.

Needless to say, you both stopped communicating since then. Cold shoulders brushing past one another in the corridors were common, just as common as catching him staring you occasionally. It lasted all the way, until now, of course. 

With one last spin, the routine ended. You immediately tried to move away from the hand that was gripping your waist, pretending to bow to other dancers as you made your way out of the dance practice room hastily. 

You weren't over him. 

Feeling him touch you again brought back memories made when you two were still dating. All of a sudden, you desperately want to travel back to three years ago. All of a sudden, you feel like you missed him so bad that your head is spinning.

 

 

That night, you head down to one of the empty practice rooms. You have too many feelings bottled up inside you and dancing was the only way for you to regain your sanity. 

Turning on the music, you started busting out the dance you choreographed. Your body reacted perfectly in rhythm to the familiar beat that was playing and soon, you felt yourself being lost in the music. 

You closed your eyes, finally feeling your mind relaxing and forgetting about everything that happened earlier. 

That is until someone turned off your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter