BTS - The light within Part. 1 [REQUESTED]

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wonder if I messed up today. I wonder how the fans expressions were.

But I’m happy of who I’ve become. Someone that can make others scream for joy.”

- Young forever, BTS

Requested by: Ghad20

 

"YAH HYUNG!" Taehyung roared, trying to snatch his phone back from Yoongi. 

"Tsk tsk, you're taller than me and yet you can't get it back." Yoongi teased, holding the phone as far away from Taehyung as possible.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whined.

Right beside where Yoongi sat, Seokjin and Namjoon were concentrating extremely hard on decorating the plain vanilla cake that they bought at the store two hours ago. Seokjin looked over at two who are playing and tried to quieten them down.

Turning to the other side where Hoseok and Jimin sat, Seokjin asked them how is the progress for the two who are wrapping presents. 

"We're doing fine," Jimin replied brightly while Hoseok was sticking out his tongue in concentration while trying to tie a knot. "The ribbons are a bit tricky to tie, though."

"I'll help you," Seokjin offered warmly, leaving Namjoon alone with the cake.

"Hey hyung," Namjoon called just as Seokjin stands to leave. "What do you think Jungkook will like to be written on his birthday cake?"

Seokjin chuckled. "Just decorate however you feel, our maknae will like and appreciate anything we do."

Namjoon replied him with nothing but a dazed expression. Seokjin sighed and sat back down next to Namjoon, shooting an apologetic look towards Jimin and Hoseok. 

"Speaking of our kookie," Yoongi said as he tossed Taehyung's phone carelessly in his hands. "what is wrong with him? I've been texting him all day but he stopped replying me since an hour ago."

"Me too," Hoseok raised his hand with a sad expression. "He usually replies the fastest."

"Anyone know where Jungkook had been all day?" Seokjin asked all of them, only to be met with shaking heads. 

"We've all been out today buying presents for him, so no one knew where he went." Namjoon replied, trying his best to write the word 'birthday' on the cake with chocolate icing. 

"Do you think he is okay?" Jimin asked, concern evident in his big round eyes. "I'm worried for him."

"It's okay Jimin," Yoongi assured. "He has been told to meet us here in the dining hall at seven right? If he still doesn't turn up then, we'll all go look for him."

Yoongi's suggestion was met with all the boys nodding their heads in approval coupled with sounds like 'okay' and 'mmm'.

The boys all placed the thought of Jungkook aside for now and focused wholeheartedly on preparing for the maknae's birthday dinner that will be commencing in less than half an hour.

At exactly seven o'clock in the evening, Jungkook still hasn't turned up. Worry and concern started to rise in the room as all the boys started discussing. 

"I just received a text from one of the staffs that Bang PD nim will be here soon," Namjoon notified them. "Once Bang PD reaches here, the dinner will begin but the birthday boy isn't even here yet."

Taehyung, who has finally gotten his phone back from Yoongi, his phone immediately. "I'll try calling him again."

The members all waited attentively before Taehyung's expression fell. "He didn't pick up." Taehyung pouted.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "Do you think we should all go look for him now?"

"Yeah," Yoongi replied while standing up. "Let's split up. Everyone pay close attention to your phones; we don't want to lose touch with another member."

Nodding in affirmation at one another, the six boys each set off to different locations. Each equally worried f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter