Jin - we'll make an awesome pear

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 words

8 letters

say it and I'm yours;

-

"I got food."

 

 

"I can't believe we're going to make spaghetti." 

"I can't believe we haven't made spaghetti together." Seokjin corrected as he pushed you into kitchen gently. 

"Well I'm hungry so I ain't complaining." You say as you clapped gleefully. "So, what do we get to blow up?" You ask as you moved behind to where he is standing, peering over his shoulder.

Seokjin looked away from the fridge as he stared you with an incredulous expression. "We're not going to blow up anything, sweetie."

You shrugged, hoisting up yourself to sit on the kitchen counter. "I'm sorry, but I'm terribly bad at cooking. I probably won't be much of a help to you."

"Don't worry," he threw you a wink. "I'll teach you."

After half a minute, all the ingredients were on the counter. There are cans of cooking cream, bacon, spaghetti, cheese and oregano.

Seokjin asked you to boil a pot of water while he chopped the bacon so you obliged, filling a pot with water and turning on the stove.

"What now, chef Jin?" you say with a mock salute.

"Wait for it to boil, and then throw those bad boys in," Seokjin replied with a smile, amused.

"Okay." You folded your arms and stared at the pot. "It's going to take pretty long though."

"It is, but lucky for you I have prepared some of the best jokes ever to keep you entertained." Your boyfriend turned around to face you, his face spread into a full blown grin.

"Oh gods, not again."

"Here goes; why did the can crusher quit his job?" Seokjin paused for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter