Namjoon - sweet coincidence

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can we just cuddle, watch movies and kiss until we fall asleep and wake up to each other's faces?"

 

 

You check your makeup in the mirror for the last time before taking a deep breath and heading out the door. 

 

Your best friend Jung Min had decided to organize a movie outing with her boyfriend, you and Namjoon. She knew you liked Namjoon for a really long time of course and is just trying to create a double date atmosphere to 'hype things up' between Namjoon and you, as she so eloquently put it. 

 

Not that you don't appreciate her effort, but you're worried that Namjoon might find it too obvious that you have feelings for him. 

 

Well, too late to turn back now. You sighed as you paced back and forth the meeting place, waiting for them to show up.

 

Namjoon showed up five minutes later, greeting you with a high five to break the ice between you two. You both are classmates, friends and nothing more to him probably. 

 

"How has your weekend been so far?" He asked. 

 

It was a simple question, but that didn't stop your heart from racing wildly like a deer that's being chased.

 

"I just started a little on the project Mr. Ahn issued to us." You answer bashfully.

 

Namjoon's eyes widened. "That project isn't due for a month! Damn, you're fast."

 

You chuckled, waving your arms a little. "Nah, I'm just starting early because I'm really slow."

 

"Wanna meet sometime and work on it together?" He suggested suddenly.

 

Seriously butterflies, go bother someone else. You told your stomach silently.

 

Namjoon was aware of your hesitation to answer. "Uh you know, because I tend to work more productively when I'm around people. It's okay if you don't want to because some people like to work alone and some-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter