Hoseok - all of the stars

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you
I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you
You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you

 

Dedicated to THEHO's masternim

Note: this chapter will be in first person perspective

 

 

Life isn't fair.

I've stood by that statement for years. Ever failed a test although you studied hard? Lost the one to love to someone else even though you gave them all the love you had?

That is the evidence of life being unfair right there. 

"What are you thinking about?" Hoseok whispered, running his hand through my hair. The wind picked up, making the scent of fresh grass and earth stronger than ever. 

"Life," I answer simply, fixing my vision in the dark night sky dotted with a million of stars. 

It was a meaningless day, with nothing to do. Somehow, the one I've always loved ended up right beside me. So we just laid here for hours and hours, watching the sun go down and the pale yellow moon reveal its face. 

"Are you thinking that life is unfair?" He seemed to have read my mind, propping himself up on one elbow and staring down at me. 

I finally turn my vision on to him. Our eyes meet and sparks seemed to fly for the millionth time today. I still couldn't believe he was actually here. 

"Yeah, it's not. Don't you agree with me?"

"It's not that I don't agree with you, but I also feel that everything in life happens for a reason," Hoseok says, his soft, velvety floated through the air. 

"What about the innocent people in countries killed because of terrorist attacks? Do they happen for a reason too?" I rebutted, turning left to face him. 

The grass patch seems to drag on forever behind Hoseok, I couldn't seem to find the end. 

"Yes, they do," Hoseok replied confidently, eyes twinkling with the excitement of sharing something with me that I don't know about. 

"How?"

Hoseok seemed to have sensed that the wind was too strong because he pulled out a soft blue blanket and wrapped us around it. 

"You see, I believe in something called karma and reincarnation." He begins, hands moving in all directions. "Let's say in this life you commit a crime and you murdered fifty people, in the next life, you will be re-born as someone who will suffer, like those innocent people you mentioned."

I saw his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter