Namjoon - go down in history

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're pretty much my most favourite of all time in the history of ever."

 

 

You absolutely hate memorising.

"No seriously right now, I'm saying that you actually need to memorise all this."

Ugghhh.

"I need to?" You asked, praying to the stars that he'll say 'nah, just the important points will do.'.

"Yes," Namjoon replied, his deep husky voice that usually made your heart thump faster had now caused it to go flat. He leaned in closer, making you feel his breath on you. "All of it."

You resisted the urge to throw your huge textbook out of the window. "History is dumb. It already happened anyways, why do we have to recount it over and over again?"

"Because that stuff is important," Namjoon replied patiently, reaching into his bag to take out his own set of notes. 

"Important how?"

Namjoon sent you a grin. He knows that you're playing with him to drag the time. "Because they affected what happens in the future."

You stared back at the 14-page section of The Cold War that you had to memorise for the upcoming test. The black and white words seem to swim before your eyes, making your head hurt. 

"Namjoon sunbae, I really hate memorising." 

"Don't worry, I'll help you." He chuckles, expertly twirling a pen between his long, slender fingers. "Isn't that why you asked me to tutor you in the first place?"

You nodded slowly, biting your lips and admitting defeat. With a sigh, you picked up a pen and went through the notes with Namjoon. 

Surprisingly, the topic did not seem difficult at all when Namjoon went through it with you. He was clear with explaining details and got straight to the point. 

"Sunbae, can you be my history professor?" You stared in awe as the both of you sat back to take a short break.

Namjoon laughed, the huskiness of his voice sending a delightful shudder down your back. "Just call me Namjoon, we're only two years apart anyways."

You blushed, feeling shy all of a sudden. "Alright...N-namjoon oppa." You say hesitantly, adding the extra word at the back because you didn't feel comfortable just addressing him by his first name. 

"Continue calling me that!" He exclaimed suddenly. 

"Namjoon oppa? Why?"

He shrugged and grinned, his soft dimples making your heart do triple back-flips. "I just like it."

You chuckle lightly, your eyes suddenly catching a glimpse of the small clock on your desk, causing you to let out a little gasp. "Oppa, you should head home soon, it's already nine."

"Really?" Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter