Yoongi - the offer

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over.

Without a pause, without a doubt. In a heartbeat.

I'll still keep choosing you."

 

 

You were always afraid to get drunk, too scared of the nonsense that your mouth will blurt out subconsciously. 

Tonight, however, you needed to get drunk. There was just too much going on in your head, causing a painfully throbbing migraine. Homework, tests, your freaking divorced parents fighting again. And now...your best friend leaving the country to study?

"Min Yoongi!" You shouted, your words slurring a little as you pressed your phone into your ear. You leaned backwards on the stool you were sitting on, nearly spilling the glass of Jack Daniels you held on your other hand.

Your best friend's alarmed and concerned voice floated out immediately. "Yah, you okay? You sound drunk, you pabo-yah. It's a weekend, don't tell me your outside drinking at the bar again-"

You made a shushing sound so loudly that he stopped speaking. "Min Yoongi, your not either of my uncaring parents so don't you dare command me on what to do..."

"Why did you call?"

"Why did I call?" You repeated, almost laughing at how ridiculous his question was. "Are you saying that I shouldn't care when my one and only friend is leaving the country to study?"

There was a long silence before he spoke again. "How did you know about the scholarship?" His voice rang out, surprised. 

"Your mum told my mum just half an hour ago," you replied, bitter. "Apparently they are having dinner together."

"Hey wait," He say suddenly. "I haven't accepted the offer yet, what makes you think I'll leave so easily?"

"Do you think I'm dumb?" You shot back. "An offer to study at the most prestigious private institutes in London? Who the heck, wouldn't take up an offer like that?"

Yoongi said your name once more, desperately to explain. But still, you hung upon him. Tired of hearing his excuses, and tired of being just well...tired.

Yoongi has always been your pillar of support ever since your parents divorced. They were your everyday nightmare, fighting and pushing the bills and responsibility of taking care of your younger sister to each other. You both live with your mother, but she was never home, if she was, she will be shouting on the phone with your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter