Jin - Bus rides

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite."

 

 

"Klunk!"

You winced as you accidentally hit your head on the window again.

You absolutely hate falling asleep on moving buses because; there is just no way you can prevent your head from hitting the window and waking yourself up, and then falling back asleep again and have that vicious cycle repeat. 

But then again, today is your last day of finals and you have been crazy studying all week. You just didn't have the energy to keep yourself awake anymore after your last paper.

Head back home and sleep the day away. A smile crept up to your lips just at the thought of crawling into your bed and having the mere luxury of sleeping without worries. 

The bus rumbled noisily to a stop as it reached its next destination. You found your heavy eyelids closing yet again as your head nodded off into oblivion. 

Damn, you are one tired girl.

Somewhere in your slumber, you felt a movement on your right, signalling that a stranger had decided to seat right next to you. But you were so tired that you just stayed where you were, not bothering to raise your head.

As the bus rumbled to life, you fell deeper and deeper into sleep. The exhaustion from nights and nights deprived sleep seemed to have consumed your soul, making you look like a lifeless doll.

Unknown to you, the stranger next to you had found your struggle to sleep quite amusing. His name was Seokjin, too bad you were not able to see how handsome and tall he is at the moment. 

His soft eyes continued to glance over at your head that was twisting in so many directions that he had to stop himself from laughing. Seokjin couldn't control it, but the corner of his lips tugged upwards as he thought about how you reminded him of himself two years ago a drained, tired college student.

The bus suddenly turned sharply, jerking all passengers to the side so sharply that you had almost hit your head against the window if Seokjin didn't re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter