Taehyung - deck the halls

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, can I have your picture?"

"Why? So that you can show Santa what you want for Christmas?"

"No...because you're pretty."

Note:

Hi lovelies! As a Christmas present from me, this is a double update! Please go back to the previous chapter if you haven't already read that, thank you~

 

You stared at the rows and rows of presents that you've spent the past three hours painfully wrapping. You have finally finished preparing everyone's gifts. Dad's, mum's, your little sister's, Taehyung's, the neighbours'-

"Let's decorate the Christmas tree!" Taehyung yelled as he ran into the living room clutching a bunch of decorations. Setting them on the ground, he proceeded to lift you up, knocking the wind out of you.

"Yah yah put me down!" You squirmed, pulling the Santa hat down so that it covers his eyes.

When he finally released you, you readjusted your sweater which had hitched up and fired a small glare at him. 

Taehyung ruffled your hair before planting a kiss on your forehead. "Our parents are coming in two hours, let's decorate the tree first."

"But I thought we were going to decorate the tree together with everyone later. We do that every year." You say confused. 

Taehyung winced. "Remember the incident last year? Your sister almost got hurt real bad trying to put the tree topper on, so I think it'll be better if we just did it ourselves this year." He beamed at you, holding up the decorations he bought in.

Damn this guy, he knew you couldn't resist it when he smiled at you. You thought for a while before nodding. "Alright, let's do this."

Taehyung bought a lot of decorations for the tree. You almost exploded when he took out yet another box of sparkly ornaments. 

You opened your mouth, about to chid him for spending too much money when you saw him spazzing excitedly over the sparkly little things. You closed your mouth, smiling at how cute your boyfriend is. Taehyung loves the holiday season, why not just shut up and let him enjoy it to the fullest?

"Alright Santa Kim, what should we put on the tree first?" You mocked a salute.

Taehyung placed a finger to his chin along with a 'hmm'. "Ah, I know! Let's put on these silver shimmery worm guys."

You picked up a bunch of what Taehyung said, wrapping it around the tree. "You mean ribbons?"

"No, I meant silver shimmery worms."

"Alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter