Jungkook - snowman

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege to meet you

 

Ooooh, something furry is tickling my cheek

...

"Jagi yah, it's time to wake up..."

No...let me sleep a little longer. You thought silently as you turned in bed. 

...

"It's snowing!" The voice continued to shout excitedly as a pair of arms pulled your blankets off, allowing the harsh cold air to hit your bare skin. 

You sat up immediately, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around yourself. "What the hell is wrong with you, Jeon Jungkook?" You yawned sleepily as you fired a tiny glare at your boyfriend. 

Jungkook waved the feather in his hand happily. "Jagi, it's snowing right now. Let's go out and play in the snow!" He cheered. 

You narrowed your eyes. "Were you tickling my cheek with that?"

He flashed a cheeky smile at you. "Yeah, heheh. Now that you're awake, let's go out and enjoy some fresh air."

"But I'm tired." You pouted as you stared at your pillow longingly. 

"We can come back to sleep in the afternoon, come on! I made you breakfast~" He teased, knowing well that you couldn't resist food. 

"Argh, fine." You grumbled as you climbed out of bed. 

Jungkook seemed to have cooked a feast for you that morning. He made pancakes, eggs and toast and even handed you a cup of hot cocoa right after you finished eating.

"Thank you," You tried to say while wolfing down your food. He ruffled your hair, called you a pig, and then proceeded to head back to his room to get dressed. 

"Are you done eating?" You heard him asking as you are washing the plates. 

"Yeah~" You replied over your shoulders. You continued scrubbing the plates, making sure every single one of them was sparkling clean before setting them on the rack to dry. You hadn't taken any more than two steps out of a kitchen when Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter