BTS - The light within Part. 2 [REQUESTED]

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter is a continuation of the previous chapter. Please read it before proceeding to make sense of the plot :)

 

Requested by: Ghad20

 

Muffled voices.

...

"Is he alright?"

"How did you find Jungkook again?"

"We don't need to call an ambulance, do we?"

"When will he wake up..."

...

The other members of Bangtan flocked around the medical room in Bighit entertainment anxiously, with a passed out Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed in the centre.

The nurse that they had called in rushed into the room. She checked Jungkook thoroughly, with all the rest of the members peering over her shoulder's anxiously. 

"How is he?" Namjoon asked immediately after the nurse had finished examining.

"His vitals are fine, although he does have a relatively weak pulse. I believe that this patient has fainted due to exhaustion and overwork. So please let him have plenty of rest and he will just fine." The nice nurse bowed politely before exiting. 

All six of them heaved a sigh of relief as their shoulders sagged. They all patted Taehyung on the back, who still seemed to be in a daze.

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin said while sitting down on the chair next to Taehyung. 

"Yeah," Taehyung answered, his eyes still fixed on Jungkook. "I just can't believe he actually...wore himself out so much that he fainted."

"We all have to be careful of that..." Jimin replied softly, his eyes going to Jungkook as well.

All six of them stayed in the room for a while. Jimin and Taehyung were on the chairs, Hoseok was pacing around the room, Namjoon and Seokjin were at a corner, discussing Jungkook's situation in low voices and Yoongi was leaning against the wall, deep in thought.

An hour seemed to have passed before Yoongi's tummy made a loud, rumbling noise. 

The rest chuckled at him, who looked down in embarrassment. "What? Never heard a hungry stomach before?" Yoongi retorted, a light shade of pink gracing his cheeks.

"We're all hungry hyung," Hoseok smiled, shoving Yoongi lightly. "No need to be embarrassed."

"Why don't we all go get dinner? Someone just has to stay here to keep an eye on our maknae." Namjoon suggested.

"I'll stay here with Kookie." Taehyung volunteered almost immediately, to no surprise. 

"Alright, we'll get food back for the both of you," Seokjin promised as they left. 

 


All this time. Jungkook's head felt like it was in a whirl. 

He could hear muffled voices, very vaguely. But then he couldn't identify whose voices they were, because as soon as he realises the presence of a voice, they were already gone. 

He wanted to wake up, he wanted to open his eyes. But he just...could not. Maybe it was Jungkook's own body forcing him to rest. 

Finally, after drifting in and out of consciousness, Jungkook's mind finally seemed clearer. He could make out the stinging odour of disinfectants and the soft hum of the humidifier.

His eyes felt like it weighed a thousand pounds, but little by little, Jungkook managed to open it. He saw a blurry blob of blonde, but still he couldn't register who it was. 

Taehyung, who heard Jungkook groaning, snapped his head up almost immediately. "Kookie! Are you alright?" The older asked anxiously.

"Yeah I'm fine...can I have some water?" Jungkook answered groggily, his throat felt rough like sandpaper. 

Taehyung poured water so fast that he accidentally overspilled a little. "Here you go!" He fed Jungkook eagerly, watching the younger as he drank thirstily. 

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook wondered, his eyes searching his surroundings.

"I found you passed out on the practice room fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter