Taehyung - how bear-y nice of you

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" butterflies; I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you."

 

 

"And now we have to add 2 tablespoons of sugar." You told your little chef as she added in heaps. "That's way too much honey."

 

Haerin, your 6-year-old niece pouted at you along with her big puppy dog eyes. "But we're making cookies for tae-tae oppa, it has to be sweet!" 

 

You chuckled as you watch her stir the mixture violently. "Careful now, it's gonna spill out." 

 

"Do you think tae-tae oppa will like these?" She asks excitedly. 

 

"Of course he will sweetie, let's shape them now shall we?"

 

Due to her blossoming love for your boyfriend, your niece had chosen the heart-shaped cookie cutter and is now creating little hearts, while you are left with the star-shaped cookie cutter. 

 

After baking them, the both of you placed the cookies into a bright pink box which Haerin picked out. Sealing it carefully with a ribbon, you then let your niece decorate the card with clumsily drawn hearts. 

 

The next morning, you left the house with a very excited Haerin. You both reached the central park that was agreed to be the meeting place and settled down on a bench. 

 

Five minutes ticked by, and yet no sign of Taehyung. 

 

"Where is tae-tae oppa?" Your niece asked while swinging her legs adorably. 

 

"Unnie will call him now. Maybe oppa overslept." You told the little angel as you dialled his number.

 

No answer.

 

"Let's just wait a bit more, alright?" You encouraged the face that was quickly drooping with disappointment.

 

A short while later, your niece suddenly lets out a quick shout of excitement, startling you a little. "Look! A bear!"

 

You looked in the direction where she was pointing and sure enough, there was a huge brown bear costume, probably worn by an employee of this park. 

 

The bear was waving and skipping around, happily taking pictures with people passing by. 

 

You niece gave your sleeve a small tug. "Unnie, let's go say hi."

 

You felt a smile creep up your lips as you watched the bear dancing around in a silly manner. "Sure."

 

The both of you slowly approached the bear, waiting for the bear to looks in your direction. When it finally did, it acted as though as it was extremely surprised and waved ecstatically. 

 

To your surprise, the bear waved goodbye to the rest of the people around and pushed the both of you away until you were all out of sight. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter