Jungkook - winter formal [REQUESTED]

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You make my dopamine level go all silly."

 

Requested by HappyWawa

 

"It's the most beautiful time of the year-"

"Aish, shut up. Your voice is ruining my lovely morning." You complained, frowning at the guy practically dancing in the snow beside you.

"Ah waeee~" He shoved you lightly, making you stumble a little. "I am singing to keep you entertained as we walk to school together!"

"I would prefer it if we just talked normally, thanks."

"Lee Eunji, your words wound me." Jungkook held a palm to his chest, acting as if he had just been stabbed. 

You shot him a strange look. "Well okay then stay wounded if you like, I'm going off to school." 

"Hey, wait up!" You hear him shout frantically as you turned and walked away, making you chuckle.

After pushing and shoving each other, along with a few teases and jokes here and there, the both of you finally reach the gates of your school. Immediately, your six other best friends swarmed the both of you at the lockers corridor.

"Yo Eun Ji, Jungkook. Why are the both of you always the latest to arrive?" Taehyung whined, throwing a fist towards Jungkook, who dodged it.

"Yah, or is it because Eun Ji takes one whole hour to get ready in the morning?" Yoongi interrupts, making the whole group break out in laughter.

"Psh no way, I bet Jungkook is the one making himself handsome before meeting Eunji in the morning, right?" Jimin winks. 

Confused, you turn to Jungkook, about to ask him what the hell does Jimin means before seeing Jungkook's expression. And you weren't exaggerating when you say that Jungkook looked downright murderous. 

"Alright alright that's enough, instead of that we should be talking about the Winter Formal instead!" Seokjin says excitedly, somehow smacking Jimin extra painfully on the back, eliciting a soft 'oww' from the latter.

"Who are you guys going with?" Namjoon grinned, looking around the group. "Seokjin and I already agreed to just go with each other and try to hook up girls on the dance floor."

"I'm actually going to ask this girl from my math class to go with me..." Hoseok started off with a slight blush on his cheek.

"For me, someone from my geography class already agreed to go with me." Jimin smiled, his eyes crinkling. 

The rest of you immediately tackled them both until Hoseok and Jimin were squirming. 

"Yah, you both already have people to go with and you didn't even bother telling us?" Taehyung grabbed Jimin into a headlock, pretending to throw punches at him.

"What about you Yoongi oppa?" You asked, poking the silent guy beside you.

Yoongi held up two peace signs with his gummy smile. "I'm not going~" He sang h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter