Yoongi - two shots of espresso

BTS One-shot Imagines || Iridescence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No amount of coffee could keep me awake like you do."

 

 

 

The snow fell heavily as you trudged through it, breathing heavily and watching the mist cloud in front of your face like magic. 

 

You've just finished your piano exam and is now finally free from the burden of practising for hours at home every night. Reaching your favourite cafe, you pushed open the frosty glass door and entered.

 

The warm haven is illuminated with golden lights and a few candles here and there, adding on to the Christmas spirit that has been lingering in the air. You removed your burgundy wool scarf and took a whiff.

 

Mmm, scones and hot chocolate.

 

Shifting your vision towards the counter, you almost sigh in relief when you saw him standing directly behind the cashier. You weren't looking for him of course, you just...wanted to see him. 

 

Walking towards the queue, you waited patiently for your turn to order as you felt your heart palpitate wildly. 

 

You started to question your anxiety. Why the heck are you so nervous?

 

Finally, the counter was open for you to order. You moved frontwards shyly.

 

"Hey, I didn't see you yesterday. You got me worried for a while." His velvet voice floated through the air like silk. 

 

Upon hearing his voice, your heart starts to race even harder. Refusing to meet his eye, you kept your vision fixed on the gold tag that said 'Min Yoongi'. 

 

"I had a piano exam today, so I was at home yesterday busy preparing." You chuckle softly, finally raising your head to meet him in the eye.

 

His platinum blonde hair seem to glow under the golden lighting. "Ah, so that's why I didn't see you here at all. What can I get you?"  His lips tilted skywards, the warm and gentle smile inevitably bringing butterflies into your stomach.

 

"The usual please." You reply with a smile.

 

"Coming right up."

 

As you sat down at a table nearby to wait for your order to be ready, you tried to calm your heart which seemed like it is on the verge of taking off. 

 

You've been coming to this cafe ever since you could remember. You came with your parents when you were young for a treat, with your friends in middle school and high school to study. Now you're in college and this cafe has st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter