Time 'till Dinner

One Day in Love
Chapter 9

~Key’s POV

-I felt sorry that I had to leave. I saw disappointment in her eyes as I said that. I wish I could take back what I said. Breakfast was dead silent. She went back to her room after breakfast. To cheer her up I did the dishes, and stacked them on the counter. I found a piece of paper and wrote “See you at 7 at La Sfera. It was her favourite Italian restaurant, and I knew she would there. I locked the door with my spare key, and s I tucked it in my shirt, I felt the coldness of the metal touch my skin. It felt like her empty presence around me. I looked through the door once more before I turned around and drove to our MV shooting scene. The whole time I drove there, the more I thought out her. I felt there wasn’t something quite right………….

~Your POV

-As I went to my room, I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted to clear my mind. I picked up this book I’ve been reading, “Beastly”. It is a modern version on “Beauty and the Beast”. It’s a book by Alex Finn. I was almost finished. I kept on reading until I realised I finished it. It was a great book. I put it down, and decided to make myself some lunch. I looked around. It seems Key has left. I went to stack the dishes he washed and I found a note saying we would eat dinner at 7 tonight. Hmm…interesting. I cooked myself some instant noodles. And after I cleaned up, I went to take a shower and chose a maroon coloured dress and matching pumps and accessories. Then I watched my Korean dramas like “King of Baking” and “Playful Kiss” until 6:30 rolled around. I wore my clothes and put n a little make up. There, I told myself.

-*Ding Dong* The doorbell rang. I walked slowly downstairs, taking my time. Like Lee Min Ho said in “Personal Preference”, “Waiting will turn in to interest.” I wonder if that’s true. I opened the door to see Key in a tux.

-“Oppa! You look great! You look way more handsome than you already are. ”

-“Really? You look more beautiful than usual yourself.” I blushed. He offered me his arm which I took. He lead me to his car and opened the door for me.

-“Thanks.”

-“Anytime for you.” He smiled, which made my heart beat faster.

-“So, why did you choose La Sfera?”

-“Because I know how much you like to eat there, and because I love their food too.”

-“Really? You know, you are full of surprises.” I answered.

-“I know, and here’s one coming your way…..”
* Author’s note: La Sfera is a real Italian restaurant located in South Korea. Also, if you want check for updates for this story, wait until the weekends. I will most likely update then. COMMENT PLEASE!!! I want your opinions to make this story better! Show your presence by commenting!