Hospitilized

One Day in Love
Chapter 41

~Taemin’s POV

-“What should we do? We can’t hide it from _______-shi forever!” Onew was pacing back and forth. We were at our SM preparation room, afraid to go home. We knew _______ would be worried. It was the closest place we could feel at home, since we were broke and we didn’t have a car. Jonghyun and Minho haven’t called us yet, and I was sitting quietly on the couch, still shocked.

-“Let’s have lunch. We haven’t eaten anything since this morning. Plus, some energy might help us.” I finally said. He nodded and we went to the cafeteria to order fried chicken. We sat in silence, still thinking. But I had a question I wanted to get off my brain.

-“Should we tell manager Hyung?” I said quietly.

-“Of course not. He’s in jail and for all we know it could be his mental sister. I think it’s more reasonable to tell Mr. Lee instead. But we don’t want the press to find out. We paid the police a lot of money to keep that down last time.” That answer made me feel idiotic. We re just about done when my phone rang. I quickly answered it.

-“Hello? Taemin-ah, its Minho. I called _______ already. She was really depressed when she heard about it. Key is unconscious right now and we think of telling Mr. Lee. What do you think?”

-“Let’s discuss this at the hospital. We’ll be there.” I hung up and dragged Onew there.
We visited Key who looked just about dead. Jonghyun and Minho was comforting _______, who was crying.

-“Mom, don’t cry!” I said. She looked up and gave us a bitter smile. She went in to visit Key. We discussed the matters, while she was still in there. We decided to tell Mr. Lee so we can postpone our comeback. Jonghyun said it was Victoria. The security camera caught her in there a week ago. She was arrested for stabbing Hyung and the whole hospital thing. Now we need to clean up this whole thing.

~Your POV

-I was in his hospital room. I kept crying. I couldn’t stop. We were so close to be normal again and this had to happen. So now I know where my keys are, and that their manager and that mental girl w arrested. The look on his face told me he was in pain. Why did this happen? I feel asleep, with my head resting on the side of the bed.

~Jonghyun’s POV

-Man, this was frustrating! Well, he’s practically family, so what could we do?

~Onew’s POV

-I’m scared for Key. Is he going to get beat up by SM? Sigh. Love is so complicated. Chicken is so much better.

~Minho’s POV

-He better get well soon. _______ seems in so much more pain than us. What do we do now?