Broken Hearts

One Day in Love
Chapter 16

~Your POV

-This time, I called the real Christy, and she told me to give it some time. I hung up and texted Key. “Do you have time? I want dinner.”

-“Sure, anytime for the pretty girl. Meet me at my house” He replied. My heart skipped a bet, showing that my anger and sadness couldn’t cover up the fact I loved him. Tears came, one again as I went to his house. The lights were on, and I decided to let this last, for it will be the last time I’ll talk to him as his girlfriend. I closed the car door and sighed. I rung the door bell and he answered.

-“_______!!!” He said pulling me in to a hug. Our last hug, I thought. We went in and held hands, for the last time I thought. We ate ramen quietly.

-“Listen, we need to talk.” I said. He looked up from his ramen but didn’t answer. He was so cute! Stay strong, I told myself. He didn’t say anything so I continued.

-“I don’t think it’s such a good idea for us to date. I mean, I always thought you were more of my brother than a boyfriend. And hopefully, you will find someone who will love you more.” I walked out, with sadness over coming me. He sat there, staring at me speechless. I drove home and cried more then I ever did before. I went home and Taemin called. I didn’t want to answer, but it kept ringing. Out of frustration, I picked up.

-“Tae-Tae. Hi.” I answered meekly.

-“NOONA!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO KEY!!!!?? HE’S SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW!!!”

-“HIYA! LEE TAEMIN!!! I TOLD YOU AN HOUR BEFORE WHAT HAPPENED!”

-“Aish!!! Noona, you don’t understand.”

-“Then explain until I understand.”

-“I can’t. I’m not allowed to.”

-“Aish!! LEE TAEMIN GOOD NIGHT!!” I hung up and shut down my phone.
I took a shower and went to sleep.

~Key’s POV

-I don’t believe it…._______ broke up with me….. I went back to the dorm, and hung my head.

-“Hyung what’s wrong?” Minho asked.

-“_______ broke up with me” I said sadly.

-“What!” Onew and Jonghyun looked up. Taemin was in shock.

-“Yeah, I’m gonna go take a shower now.” As I undressed, I stared at the mirror. Her house key was still hanging from my neck. I sighed. Why? Why did she break up with me? After I showered, I laid on my bed. I felt a cold pleasant feeling as I tucked the key inside my shirt. Our memories played in my head. I loved her. I love her. She loves me. So why? All night, I thought about it, without sleeping.

-The next day, I opened my eyes. The sun was bright as ever. Just like her smile. I sighed.
Today we were free. I was about to ask her on a date today too. I was so tired I could barely sleep.