Morning in the SHINee Dorm..

One Day in Love
Chapter 38

~Your POV

-Beside me, Key started waking up. He sat up and smiled at me.

-“Good Morning” I said cheerfully. We kissed. He looked at the presents and looked at me with confusion.

-“Well, you friends left me presents on your night table.”

-“Does that mean they came in?” He asked. I shrugged. He examined each gift and stared in confusion when he saw Jonghyun’s and stopped.

-“Is that what I think it is.” He asked.

-“I don’t know. Jonghyun-”

-“Then it is.” I stared at it in disgust. I turned to the clock which read 8:17AM.

-“I’m going to make breakfast.” I told him. He nodded and went back to sleep.

-“Lazy.” I muttered. I got Minho’s gift and headed to the washroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dried my hair and started making breakfast. I made some egg sandwiches, some tea and some fruits for later. I was finished setting up the table when I heard a voice.

-“Psttt Noona!” I looked to see Taemin franticly waving his hands, peeking from his bedroom door. He seemed excited. I walked up to him and he pushed me in his room and locked it. He opened his closet and began to look for something. He looked on the lower shelf and found a pink and gold box. He handed it to me.

-“What’s this?” I asked.

-“Open it.” I lifted the box to find a beautiful dress. It was a tattered green dress with a belt and a pair of black knee length boots. I loved it.

-“What’s it for?” I asked.

-“You! I saw it the other day and I thought you would look great in it. I was never mad at you Noona, I was just playing along.” The part where he told me I’d look great in t sounded quit awkward to me. Considering mostly girls do that. I pulled him to a hug which he accepted. The door opened and there stood the rest of the SHINee members, including Key.

-“_______, are you having an affair?” Minho asked jokingly.
-“Hey! I’m not married!” I said.

-“Is it wrong for a mom to hug her son?” Taemin said.

-“I’m your mom!?” I asked.

-“Well, Key was the mom. But since you are Key’s wife and you are a girl, so you get to take his place.”

-“HEY! I’M NOT THAT EASY TO REPLACE. Am I?” Key asked. I walked over and hugged him.

-“Nope, you are one in a million. No one can replace you in my heart.” They awed. Then they started chanting.

-“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss.” Even Taemin joined in.

-“Hiya! Lee Taemin! Are you being bad while your mom is in the room?”

-“No. Just kiss him, mom.” He smiled deviously. I was to embarrassed to look in his eyes. But something brought me to do so, and he kissed me.

-“There, happy?” I asked. Taemin handed me the gift and as we all walked out of his room, Jonghyun asked me something.

-“So, did you use my present last night?’ he whispered

-“KIM JONGHYUN! YOU ERT!” I smacked him on the back of his head.

-“Ow..sister-in-law has some wicked smack.” He flashed me his white smile and we all headed to at breakfast.