Key + Lock = Our Love

One Day in Love
Chapter Four

~Your POV

-I blushed as I felt his arms around my waist. “I don’t know yet. How about you?”

-“I think I’m going to write “I LOVE _______!!” How’s that?”

-“Not bad, not bad at all.” I loved him ever since I first met him. He was always one of my close friends. I met him before he debuted. I was always worried that we would loose our friendship. But good thing it didn’t and for that, I am thankful. He always gave me the newest SHINee CDs with autographs, which I always treasured because I love SHINee. I always thought it was for advertisement, not love. He always hung out with me, even after he debuted. But he as careful to choose normal clothes and put on sun glasses an a cap on to be hidden from the paparazzi and fan cameras. I also had to call him “Oppa” in public and only that. No “Kibum Oppa” or “Key Oppa”. I often felt pained by that, but I rather do that than to not hang out with him at all.

-“Are you OK?” He waved his hand in front of my face.

-“Yeah, I’m fine.” We started writing on our locks. His read “I love _______ forever an I vow to protect her from anything - Key Oppa.” I wrote “I love Key Oppa unconditionally and I’ll never stop loving him - _______”

-“There. Let’s lock them together now.” He locked my lock on his lock, and locked his lock on the wire. “There, now let’s throw the keys down now.”

-“Hopefully when I call you tonight, you won’t be down there looking for the keys. ” I joked.

-“Don’t worry, I won’t. I will be by your side, forever.”

-“Since when did you get so cheesy? I never heard to any of this.”

~Key’s POV

-“Since I found out I loved you.” I gave her a bear hug. “I’m hungry_______! Let’s go eat!”

-“Sure! What would you like to eat?”

-“Umm, Chinese food!”

-“I know just the place!” We walked back to the car. I turned off the music and we started talking about what to eat.

-“Do you want dim sum or noodles and rice” she asked.

-“Noodles.”

-“Me too.”

-It got quiet but I still wanted to talk to her. “_______? _______-ah?” I turned my head to see her sleeping. She was just discharged from the hospital, so I guess she is still tired. I parked along the side of the road, took off my jacket and put it on her. She looks cute when she’s sleeping, I thought. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
___________________________________________________________Please Comment! I want to know if there are readers out there. It would be pointless to upload this when no one reads it.