The Ride to Romance

One Day in Love
Chapter 10

~Your POV

-“Here” He handed me a single red rose with a smile.

-“It’s beautiful.” I whispered. I smelt it. It smelled amazing.

-“Does it smell good?”

-“Yes. So how was the MV shooting?” I asked.

-“Boring, because you weren’t there.” He looked at me. I blushed.

-“Oh really?”

-“Yup. And my hyungs are starting to get pissed because I keep talking about you. You’ve met them before right?” He questioned.

-“Yes, they are very talented and good looking.”

-He pouted. “Are you saying you like them better than me?”

-“No! I meant they are good, but you’re the best!” I smiled. It was the truth. I do like him best. He smiled.

-“Good. Oh yeah, write this down somewhere. This is the address of the setting of the MV.” I wrote it down.

-“Oh, we’re here!” He said happily. We got out and he took my hand. We walked upstairs and he led me to a private dining room instead of the dining hall.

-“Why re we here?” I asked. “I thought we were going to eat.”

-“We are. We are eating here, where it’s quiet.” A set up, I thought. A soft song played as we entered. I immediately recognized it.

-“Romantic! That’s what it’s playing!”

-“Wow. You really are a shawol! I thought you listen to us for appreciation. But it seems like you really like it. Shall I have this dance?” His hand extended and I took it. We swayed to the rhythm of the song.

-“….still I have romantic in my heart.” I sung quietly.

~Key’s POV

-“I love you.” I whispered.

-“I love you too.” She whispered back. When the song ended, we ate our dinner. It was really good. Next time, I’m cooking for her.

Sorry for the short Key’s POV!!! But I got carried way by the girl’s POV…Sorry!!