A Knot in Life

One Day in Love
Chapter 12

~Your POV

-I waited at the parking lot with Onew for the rest of the members. He was telling me what he wanted for dinner. Key trusted him because Onew likes older woman and wouldn’t hit on me and because the manager only wanted to talk to him. Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin were busy so it would only be us three.

-“Don’t forget chicken!!!” I said.

-“I can’t believe I nearly forgot! How could I!!!!!!” Onew said, like it was the end of the world.

-“I know how much chicken means to you, but chill. Wait here; I’ll go check if Key is ready.” I told him.

-“Ok. Hurry though, I don’t like being alone.”

-“Sure.” I went in. I walked in the hallway and the door wasn’t closed. A crack was still there. I saw Key and a slightly older man, the manager I guessed. “…..she’s not a celebrity ! You can’t date her!” I heard the manager say.

-“But I love her! I can’t live without her!” Key said.

-“Choose between your career or your girlfriend.” I heard him say. My heart sunk. I should’ve known I would make Key uneasy with all the fame he gets. I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable. Am I selfish? I walked back to Onew quickly and tried to wipe the tears off my eyes.

~Key’s POV

-The manager said I have to choose between _______ or my career. She had to be a celebrity? She sings beautifully, I thought. She IS beautiful. She is actually fit to be a celebrity. “Wait!” I shouted.

-“What?” the manager asked.

-“What if she became a celeb?”

-“Then I guess it would be alright to continue your relationship.”

-“Then can you help me? Help me send an SM audition flier to people this year. Convince Mr. Lee. I will make sure she goes, and she will definitely be in without anyone’s help. Keep it a secret too.”

-“Fine. But she better make it Kibum, or you’re screwed.”

-“I know.” I said. I walked out to find Onew and _______. They were discussing what to eat. ______ saw me and ran to hug me. I hugged her back.

-“Oppa! Are you cooking tonight?”

-“Yes. Just for you!”

-“Hey! What about me?” Onew cried.

-“Fine. But you are leaving early!” I said.

-“Ok.” He said. _______ just giggled and went in the car. She was so beautiful and she was everything I ever wanted. But am I really going to lose her?