Mystery

One Day in Love
Chapter 27

~Your POV

-It was lunch break and I was sitting at the glass table again, eating crackers. I was thinking about the rose.

-“What are you thinking about?” a voice said. It was Christy. She sat down in front of me. I told her about the rose.

-“Who could it be?” she asked.

-“Aside from Key, I don’t know. After all, he’s the only one who knows the alarm passwords and has the key to go in.”

-“I think it is.” She said. “I hate it when Sungmin makes me mad too.”

-“I know right? Guys are so annoying.” We ended our conversation and went back to work. I think I should talk to him.

~Key’s POV

-I was sleeping when my phone rang. I was about to let it ring but when I saw who was calling, I shot right up.

-“Hello, sorry for being so late in answering the phone I was sleeping.” I immediately apologized.

-“Oh. Sorry. Should I call back later?” Her voice is beautiful like usual.

-“No it’s ok. What’s up?”

-“Are you busy today? I want to eat dinner with you guys.” Were we busy? For her, of course not.

-“Sure. Where?”

-“My house. I’ll cook.” Man, I miss her cooking.

-“OK, see you at 7?”

-“Okay. Bye.”

-“Bye.” Wow. I went to tell the rest of them. They were hesitant after the mall thing, but I guess they were ok with it because they were all willing to go.

-“Great. We’re leaving at 6:30 PM sharp.” I said happily. With that I went off to shower.