Hate or Love?

One Day in Love
Chapter 48

~Your POV

-I have been at the SHINee dorm a lot these days. So much that I LIVE there. They emptied out their storage room and now the room is mine. It was plain, and kinda small. All I had there was a small bed and a night drawer where I kept my clothes. The boys were pretty happy about this. Except Key who kept complaining that he had no space to put his junk and how I should stay in Jonghyun’s room instead. Sigh That boy…why is it so hard to please him these days?

~Key’s POV

-I lied. I rather have her living in a separate room from any of us. I rather throw out all my old stuff, and keep her away from us. But, just great, she lives next door to me, literally. AISH! Hopefully she won’t find that small hole in the wall between us. I’ll just sleep now.

-[AHHH!!!! There was a girl screaming. Someone clutched me…I see a girl with..a..knife??]

-“AAHHHH!!!” I screamed. I realized it was a nightmare. I was burning and panting. I heard stirring from _______’s room and mumbling that sounded like “I love you. Why did you have to forget everything?” Was she on drugs? I fell right back asleep after, with better dreams this time. A girl that I supposedly have feelings for, feeding me, going out with me…a house that was too realistic, somewhere so familiar. But I couldn’t make out the girl’s face. Suddenly she kissed me and when she looked straight at me, I realized it was _______. I shuddered. This is even worse than my first dream. I hate her to death! But why did it feel so familiar? Why did I feel like…like I actually enjoy dreaming this? I LIKE IT??? Does it have to do with my past?

-I woke up sleepily, took a shower, fixed my hair and wore dark skinny jeans and a black pull over hoodie. _______ was cooking again and the six of us ate in silence. I put my dishes in the sink and went to my room. There was a knock on my door and Minho came in and sat on my bed.

-“Hey. You seem kind of out of it today. You ok?” he asked. I shock my head and told him everything. But all he did was nod and smile. It was really weird. Night time came and I opened my door. I wanted dinner, but no one was cooking and ______ wasn’t there. So I grabbed my jacket and went to the closest convenient store to buy instant noodles. The sky was dark as I was happily walking back when I saw _______ talking to some Mohawk haired guy. Was she cheating on hyung?? I stayed in the corner, listening to their conversation.

-“S-s-stop! Get away from me!” She screamed. Ok, this wasn’t how I wanted this scene to look like. She was suppose to cheat on hyung. The guy pinned her to the wall and I saw fear in her eyes. I knew something has to be wrong. It looks like he was going to her. He had hungry eyes, his lips leaning closer to her. I walked over and punched him in the face. He got away from her and tried to punch me back. He missed and hit the wall. I kicked him in the stomach and continued beating him. When I thought I was finished, two other guys showed up, One had a crowbar. The first guy kicked me in the stomach while the other one was hitting me badly with a crowbar. I winced in pain. I grabbed it from him and hit them with it. I grabbed _______’s hand and ran. She looked like she was crying. When we got back to out dorm, she laid me on my bed. I saw tears coming out of her eyes. She was crying.

-“I sorry.” She whispered and I brought her head to my chest. It felt familiar. That tingly warm feeling inside. She stopped crying and left me room. She came back moments later with a first aid kit and a glass of water.

-“Here, drink this.” I sat up and she gently tipped the glass to my mouth. I drank it thirstily; the she tolled up my arm sleeves and started cleaning the wounds. I winced in pain as she put alcohol on in. She worked in silence, but I kept starring at her. She was beautiful. Slowly, she took off my hoodie and started blushing. I chuckled and she pouted.

-“Why are you blushing.” I asked playfully.

-“Who said I was blushing?” she was still blushing though.

-“Like what you see?” I smirked.

-“Hya! I’m just here to heal your wounds because I was the cause of them.”

-“You should know that you were the cause of them.” She softened ans started rubbing alcohol again.

-“I’m sorry. Thank you for helping me though. I’ll pay you pay sometime.” She said quietly.

-“It’s ok, you can pay me back now. Just a kiss on the cheek.’ I turned my face over and tapped my cheek with my finger.

-“Do I have to? Can’t I do something else instead?”

-“Nope. You have to. It’s totally minor compare to what you got me into.” She sighed, knowing was right and gave me a brief his on my cheek. It felt so familiar.

-“It wasn’t so hard, now was it?” I asked. She gave me a small smile and put my hoodie back on.

-“All done! Thanks again Key! I don’t know where I would be if it wasn’t for you.” She kissed my cheek again, and ran out blushing. I wonder what would happen if Jonghyun found out? Wait..don’t I hate her?