Confession

One Day in Love
~Your POV

-As I waited for him as he went to the nurse, I scanned the room. I saw an opened notebook beside where Key Oppa was sitting. Curious, I went to read it. ".....I don't know what I would do if _______ never woke up. I won't be able to tell her that I love her...." Whoah! My eyes widened as I re-read those sentences over and over. "He likes me?" I murmured. "I thought I was the one who liked him." We were always friends, but even though wanted something more, I never told him. I was scared it would break our friendship.

-"_______, are you OK?"

-I heard his voice and immediately backed off the book. "Umm...yeah I am." He looked at the book, and looked back at me. "Crap", I thought. "I'm busted."

-"DID YOU LOOK AT MY BOOK?!" he started running after me.

-"I'm sorry!!!" I said backing into the corner. He came closer, and I could tell he was angry. I closed my eyes, ready to be hit, but instead, I felt his arms around me and his lips on cheek. My heart was beating ten times harder.

- I opened my eyes and I heard him whisper in my ear. "I love you."

~Key's POV

- I was nervous as I told her I loved her. Scared of rejection, I pulled her closer to me. My heart raced as I felt her warmth.

- "Oppa, I love you too," I heard her say quietly. I pulled her a bit further away from me, and kissed her. Even though she was shy, she kissed back. Breaking our kiss, I closed my eyes and hugged her. Slowly, I felt her arms around me, and her head on my shoulder.

-"Ahem." The voice startled us as we backed away from each other. The nurse came in and told her to sit down. As I saw the needle being removed from her arm, I couldn't watch. I just hurt my heart too much. A band-aid was then stuck to her arm.

-"Thanks" ______ said to the nurse.

-"Just doing my job," she replied. She closed the door behind her leaving us alone.

-"So, should we go eat now?" I asked.

-"Totally! I'm starving!" We walked out to the hallway and I took her hand.

-"Wow, your hands are cold," I said with a smile.

-"They always were," she said.

-"Don't worry, I'll make sure they aren't," I said as she blushed. When we got to the cafeteria, I asked "So, what do you want to eat?"

-"Surprise me," she said. Telling her to sit at a table, I ordered 2 cups coffee, and 2 French toasts. It was still morning, and the sun shown brightly at the window.

-"Here you go sir," the employee said, handing the tray.

-"Thanks," I replied and walked towards _______.