A Dinner and a Movie

One Day in Love
Chapter 13

~Your POV

-We went home, and he started cooking. Onew sat on the couch, watching TV. I settled everything out for Key’s convenience and went to shower. It was weird taking a shower with guys in your house, but it was getting late. When I was done showering Key called us over.

-“_______! Onew! Dinner’s ready!!!” They started eating as if they’ve never eaten all day.

-“Key!! You’re food is soooo good!”

-“Then eat more!!! ” he smiled. I guess he liked being complimented for my cooking skills.

-“This is really good Key!! ” I said. We ended up eating a lot. I mean A LOT! Onew even requested to take the very little leftovers home! I packed it for him, and the guys sat on the couch. I went to the basement to fish for some instant dessert.

~Key’s POV

-“Key, what took you so long? I even sent _______ to go look for you.” I nearly choked on my water.

-“WHAT! When????”

-“Chill, I watched her go in. She didn’t get or anything. She came out about the same time you cam out, but earlier.”

-“Oh god. Hyung, here is some money go and take the taxi home.” I said, shoving him out the door.

-“But I didn’t even get dessert yet!”

-“Sorry, but it’s an emergency! Bye now!” I pushed him out and closed the door. That means she heard everything our manager told me. She came out of the basement with a questioning look on her face.

-“Where’s Onew?” she asked.

-“He left early, as promised. So what do you want to do now?”

-“Well, I was planning on making dessert.” She said, holding cookie dough.

-“Oh. Ok.” We went to the kitchen and put on some SHINee music. We worked quickly and quietly. When we were done, watched a scary romance movie. Well, everyone knows I like-hate scary movies, but in front of her, I had to stay strong. She got scared easily, and every time she was scared, she would hide in my arms. I was usually scared at the same time so I looked at her instead. But my heart would beat even faster. Halfway through the movie, the cookies were done. They were good. We were both sleepy as the movie was ending. And it looked like the main characters were about to kiss. I looked at her making my heart throb even faster. Her eyes were still on the TV. I leaned over, and kissed her. I could smell her shampoo from where I was, and to me, it smelled pretty good. She kissed me back. Just then the movie ended, and the credits came on. She pushed me away gently and rested her head on me. I turned off the TV and we started having a light conversation in the dark.

-“So, the movie was great wasn’t it?” she asked.

-“Yeah.” She closed her eyes.

-“Can I stay over tonight, like last time?” I asked.

-“Yeah” Her voice became quieter, and sleepier.

-“Do you love me?’ I asked quietly. No answer. I tried again. Still no answer. I realized she was sleeping. I brought her to her room and tucked her in. I brushed her hair out of her face and revealed her sleepy face. It was beautiful. There were really no other words to describe her. I kissed her forehead, grabbed the extra blanket off her bed and headed off to the couch.