Disturbed by Friends..

One Day in Love
Chapter 52

~Your POV

-Did he really remember everything?

-“Where did you first say that your love me then?”

-“The hospital.” He answered without hesitation.

-“Do you really remember? Or did they tell you?” I was curious.

-“I have flashbacks every night. I can’t stop thinking about you.” I smiled. But I have a question on my mind I want to ask him.

-“You..waited for me, right?” I whispered. He chuckled.

-“It wasn’t that long. And you’re worth it.” He kissed my forehead. Then the door busted open.

-“NOONA! FINALLY!!!” Taemin and the other three came busting thought the door.
I blushed and let go of him. But he hugged me.

-“You have no idea what’s it like to date you! It’s terrible! Jessica was going to kill if she found out I pretended to date you!!!” Jonghyun could spazz??

-“It was an act?!” Key sounded happy, relieved and shocked all at the same time.

-“Of course, hyung. _______ can only think of you and no one else!” Minho smirked. I blushed.

-“Hiya!! Choi Minho!!!” I let go of Key again, but he hugged me again.

-“Group hug!! I just love happy endings!” Onew hugged both of us and the three of them joined us.

-“Ya! Lee Jinki! What the hell are you doing??? This was suppose to be a romantic couple hug! You just ruined it.” Key, so..Key-ish! I giggled.

-“It’s okay. It’s just a hug.” Onew was trying to get Key to lower his volume.

-“Yeah! You guys have lots of hugging opportunities later! Or maybe more romantic things!” Taemin mocked us.

-“Lee Taemin! Since when were you so wrong!!!” I wondered. We broke off the hug.

-“We wouldn’t disturb you if you were doing romantic things next time.” Jonghyun winked at me.

-“Drop this topic! Now!” I commanded.

-“Let’s go eat chicken. I’m hungry.” The six of us went to KFC with Key’ arm over my shoulder.