Slave

One Day in Love
Chapter 49

~Key’s POV

-I hate her …right? RIGHT? She was the most annoying girl ever! She took my storage room, and now she got me beaten up like this! I’m mad, right? If I am, then why do I feel so weird around her. It’s not even anger. The door opened and interrupted my thoughts. It was _______, carrying a tray of instant noodles. Were those the ones I just bought?

-“Um…I thought you were hungry..so here, eat this.” She set it on my night table and turned to leave.

-“Hiya! Get over here and feed me!” I demanded. Obediently, she was feeding noodles to my mouth. My mouth was closed tightly.

-“Ah!” she said gently as they came. They entered my mouth and I screamed.

-“Hiya! Are you trying to kill me! It’s firkin hot!” I screamed.

-“I’m sorry! I’m soo sorry!” she said, taking the noodles back and she started blowing on them. It took forever, but I finished it. She picked up the tray and I stopped her.

-“Put that down and get me my whit tank top and my brown shorts.” I ordered. She put the tray down, found my clothes and handed them to me.

-“Turn around.” I started changing out of my bloody clothes and handed them over to her.

-“Put them in the laundry, and I have a question for you. Wouldn’t Jonghyun be mad at you for spending so much time with me?”

-“No..we broke up.” She said cautiously. “I’m still here because I cook and help you guys with things. Good night.” She pulled the blanket over me, tucking me in.

-“Night.” She left and I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to find a box of chocolate by my door with a not saying: “Sorry! Get better soon! (: ” I smiled. Whoah! Why did I smile? I like her. Yeah, don’t deny it Kim Kibum, you like her. A lot. I was shocked. I like _______?

~Your POV

-I was a slave to that boy last night. I can never thank him enough for saving me. My hero. I giggled at that thought. I should tell Jonghyun we aren’t “dating” anymore, just in case he blows our cover. So I sent him a text: “We’re over (:” my break finished and I went back to my vocal lessons. I wonder if I can sine for him sometime.

-I went back to the dorm to find the four sitting there blankly.

-“Noona!” Taemin smiled.

-“I’m back. Hey did I miss anything?”

-“Nope, but seems like we did. Last night.” Onew winked.

-“You have a lot of explaining to do.” Minho smirked.

-“You broke my wittle heart! How could you?” Jonghyun dramatically held his chest.

-“Ok, ok.” So I told them everything.

-“Highly interesting…”Onew concluded.

-“Where’s Key” I looked around.

-“Clubbing, like usual.” Minho rolled his eyes. My heart sank. I thought after last night he changed. I ran into my room and locked the door. The last thing I heard was Taemin yelling for me. I sobbed. All hope in lost.