Morning

One Day in Love
Chapter 8

*The next day*

~Key’s POV

-“Oppa. Oppa, wake up.” I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder and opened my eyes. I saw her smiling back at me. “Breakfast is ready.” I pulled her down beside me.

-“Stay like this for five minutes, and I’ll get up.”

-“But the breakfast is getting cold.” She pointed and the dining table.

-“It’s ok, we can make more later.”

-“Ok, fine. But you better wake up inn five minutes. Promise?” She held up her pinkie.

-“Promise.” I said, shaking her pinkie with mine. I closed my eyes and fell right back asleep.

~Your POV

-I didn’t have much to do since he was asleep with his arms tightly around me. I couldn’t move either. Plus, I made a promise, so I should keep it. I pressed my ear on his chest, and I heard his heart smell his perfume in the air. I closed my eyes. I wish I could stay this way forever.

-Five minutes past, but I didn’t want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful and happy sleeping like that. Also, it was nice to hear his heartbeat and smell the air around him. I looked at the clock again. Only forty seconds past as I last checked. Oh well, a promise is a promise.

-“Oppa-ah. Wake up. Five minutes past. You promised.” His eyes opened and he rubbed them. I got up to warm up the breakfast.

-“Go wash up. Breakfast will be ready soon.” I told him.

-“Ok.”

-When he came back to the table, he still looked sleepy, so cute. I giggled.

-“What’s so funny?” His face showed confusion with is sleepy face, which made him look even cuter.

-“Nothing.”

-“Are you sure?”

-“Yes.” I said with a smile. “It’s just that you look really cute when you’re sleepy.”

-“I’m tired.” he said.

-“You can go back to sleep when you’re done breakfast.” I offered

-“Sorry, I can’t. I have to get ready for the next MV.”
___________________________________________________________
Please comment! Don't be shy! I really want to see if how many readers there are. It would be pointless if no one read it.