So Much Drama!

One Day in Love
Chapter 34

~Key’s POV

-My phone rang as I came out of the shower. I walked over to pick it up.

-“Hello?” I answered.

-“Good Morning. Sorry to disrupt you. We are calling from Seoul’s Central Police Station. We are wondering if you have any new information about the fire that happened last week, and about the girl you found who was physically abused. ” The voice came. I hesitated.

-“Will it be kept anonymous?”

-“Sure thing.”

-“Well, I suspect the person who did this to her is someone I know.” I continued to explain the story.

-“Thank you for your time.” The officer said.

-“Your welcome.” I hung up and went to the kitchen to prepare something for _______. I then went to the hospital to visit her. She was reading in her room when I entered the room. I saw the flowers I gave her in a vase beside her bed.

-“May I come in?” She looked up from her book.

-“Sure. What brings you here? Aren’t you busy?” She said, approaching me. We went out to the garden and sat on the benches. I gave her the thermos.

-“What’s this?” She asked, taking it from me.

-“Fried rice. I thought the hospital food would be bland.” She smiled at me. It felt like the sun warming me.

-“Thanks so much, Oppa! It was getting so boring without anyone to talk to.” She started eating the rice.

-“I guess I should come here more often.” I smiled and she looked down.

-“Yeah, you should. This is really good.” She pointed to the rice.

-“That’s good.” We began to talk about a lot of things and the sky was getting darker.

-“_______-ah, I need to go make a call. Go to your room first.”

-“Okay, but you better come!” She smiled and I felt that warmth again.

-“I promise.” I called Taemin.

-“Taemin!”

-“Hyung! What’s up?”

-“Round up Jonghyun, Onew and Minho and bring pizza and coke for all of us and _______. Bring it to the hospital.”

“Oh! You made up with pretty Noona?”

-“Not yet. But I will.”

-“Ok Hyung! ” I hung up and walked to her room. I heard glass break and screaming. That’s weird. _______ has a room to her self. Unless….