Girl Hangout

One Day in Love
Chapter 17

~Your POV

- I woke up. The sun rays entered my room and I felt the warmth. It s just like his hands. Always warm. I sighed. Why dos everything remind me of him? I guess I need some girl time. So I called up my best friends: Christy, Casey, Kim and Jasmine. The all came half an hour later and we all ate breakfast, our favourite: French toast.

-“So, _______ how is your relationship with Key?” Jasmine asked. She hasn’t heard about it and have just recently found out I was dating. My eyes began to water to Christy explained everything before I started crying.

-“Ohh.” They all said after Christy finished.

-“And that’s where you guys come in!” I said in my cheery voice. “You guys are going shopping with me!”

-“Sure!” Kim said with a smile.

-“So where should we go?” Cassie asked.

-“Dangeu Mall!!” Christy said

-“Ok! Let’s go!” So we went shopping. I thought it was a bit cold but I ignored it. We bought clothes, accessories and ice cream.

-“I’m hungry. Let’s eat lunch!” Jasmine suggested. We went to the food court and I saw a stand selling Chinese food. Fried rice… I thought. I shook my head. I HAVE TO FORGET HIM!!!!! We all went to our separate ways. I went home. I felt tired so I took a nap. I felt my head burn. I groaned. Then, the phone rang.

-“Hello?” the voice asked. It was Jae joong Oppa, Cassie’s boyfriend. H was caring guy and not bad looking. We weren’t close but we greeted each other often and went to parties together if Cassie was there.

-“Oppa. Cassie isn’t with me right now.”

-“Oh. Ok. _______? Are you ok? You sound sick.”

-“I’m fine. Thanks. Bye!”

-“Well, Bye now.”

~Nobody’s POV

Jae joong hung up feeling worried. It was his sister-in-law-to-be so he had to be nice to her. Cassie wasn’t available and he was busy himself so he called his dongseng up to check on her….