BACKFIRED REVENGE

Because of You

chicks before - term for putting friendship before guys

bros before hoes- term for friendship before girls

tiffany talking


WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!YOUR GONNA GET IT FROM ME NOW! I was about to slap her, when i felt a sudden pain at the u know where area. I looked down and then back up, clutching my groin, staring at the girl who now has a smirk on her face. 

What exactly were you gonna do? Im not scared of you, so dont think your so tough. I walked past him and on my way i made sure to step on his foot, causing him to be in even more pain, before walking down out of the alleyway he had dragged me into. Before i turned the corner, i turned back around to see that er for the last time. When our eyes met, i could see anger, confusion, amusement, and even a glint of sadness. How can he have so many emotions at one time causing me to be confused now. But, whatever, we're never gonna meet again anyways. I left the alleyway and made my way home.

Wooyoung POV

I watched her leave the alleyway with a confuses expression after looking into my eyes. Maybe she was starting to fall for me now. I was angry that she went so overboard as to hit me down there, but amused that she wasnt scared or interested in me. She reminded me of HER, even though they were nothing alike. She was pure, innocent, a person every person would fall for, and want to be friends with. Until he came into the picture.

Flashback

I was on my way to go pick up Tiffany from class when i saw her walk down the hallway, following a tall guy. He seemed familiar but at the moment i couldn't recall, so i just waited there until i saw her coming back. She was blushing really hard and had her eye smile which meant shes at her peak of happiness at the moment. I asked her if it was because of  the guy she was with just now.

Deh, it was Siwon, the school kingka, you know him rite? Well anyways he asked me to be his girlfriend!! 

Hearing her speak those words, i felt heartbroken. I wanted to congradulate her, but theres no way i could do that. Tif, Siwon is the school heartbreaker, hes only playing with you, Dont be his girlfriend.

Wooyoung, i dont like it when you badmouth him. He told me hed change for the better, jsut for me. 

HES ONLY LYING

Wooyoung! Can you plz stop with this? You're my bestfriend. I thought you would congratulate me. If you're just going to badmouth my future boyfriend, i think our friendship should end here.

I thought i was heartbroken before,  but this was way way worse. She chose that guy over me!!! How can u say that Tiff? URE CHOOSHING THAT OVER ME? WHAT HAPPENED TO CHICKS BEFORE ? FINE IF U WANT TO END OUT FRIENDSHIP, THEN LET IT BE. I dont need a friend like you.

I left after saying those words at rage. How can she like him, hes the complete opposite of me. Hes a badass, school kingka, and ne dumb. Why do all girls fall for guys like that? AISH IM SO PISSED OFF. IMMA CHANGE. IMMA MAKE ALL THE GIRLS FAWN OVER ME. Im going to take the kingka postition from that bastard. 

END FLASHBACK

WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID I SUDDENLY REMEMBER THAT! THAT RUDEASS ISNT EVEN LIKE TIFFNY. But, she is the only girl who rejected me after ive changed. Other girls did too but they played hard to get, and in no time they were fawning over me just like all the other girls ive encountered. That rudeass is pretty amusing though, imma get my people to check up on her. Good thing i took a picture of her at the cafe, thinking she was sleeping and looked so much like an angel. I smiled just seeing the picture on my phone. Girl we will meet again soon. Be prepared!