Chapter 25

Because of You

WOOYOUNG POV

I trudged pass all these contestants as i made my way around, trying to familiarize myself with the surrounding. The audition was going to start in less than 10 minutes, but here i am, not giving a crap. If i get in, i get in. If i dont, i dont. 

JANG WOOYOUNG! Ready in 30 minutes. The loudspeaker barked out. Thirty minutes to spare. Thats a long time. I continued walking around to no where in particular. 

W-Wooyoung! I hear someone shout from behind me and turnd my head to the source. There was no way i didn't know who she is even if i didn't see her face. What the hell is she doing here? 

She was flushed and turned to look away. Then she made a run back to wherever she came from. My instinct move? Run after her. I called out after her and she continue speeding up.

After another three minutes of chasing, we landed ourselves on the roof. Breathing heavily, i yelled to her.

What the hell are you doing here? I asked breathlessly.

Audition. She replied breathlessly too.

Why are you running away?

I dont know!

YOur the one who called out to me!

IT WAS ON IMPULSE!

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MATTER? YOU CALLED OUT TO ME!

MY EN BAD THEN.! Pretend I never called you. She tried walking pass me back over to the door.

Of course i wasn't going to let her off so easily now. Shes the one who called out to me afterall.

Y-yah! She stuttered, trying to release my grip on her arms.

Just as i was about to say something, we hear the faint voice of the loudspeaker barking out JANG WOOYOUNG TO THE STAGE! NOW!

I grumbled and relunctantly let go of her arm, walking back inside to the stage. I shall deal with you later missy. Don't think its the end. I haven't even started.


THEY MEEET :OOOOO And wth does he mean, he hasn't even started? What is he planning to do?

Anticipate the next update :D