Chapter 27

Because of You

Three Months Later

So Jieun joined Loen Entertainment and was preparing for debut as a solo artist while Wooyoung debuted under JYP in a group called 2pm.

Their minds were completely occupied by the thoughts of being an idol and the memories of each other slowly faded away. Everyday was practice, practice, and more practice for them. They barely had any time to sleep, much less think about relationships.

But fate must love playing with them because they are going to be meeting once again. Wooyoung and Jieun were called into their managers room at the same time and was given a notice about them becoming a cast of a new upcoming drama called Dream High. 

Three days later, Jieun arrived at JYP company, prepared for acting. She thought she'd be fine seeing him once again since he never crept back into her mind. Boy was she wrong. The minute the two met eyes at the location, it was like the world became slower and it only revolved around the two of them. Their moment was supposed to continue on, but Taecyeon had to ruin it.

"Yah! Wooyoung! Director is calling for us."

Wooyoung broke his gaze from Jieun and walked over to Taecyeon.

"Whats wrong man? You don't seem so happy today? Are you still nervous about acting?"

Wooyoung only shook his head and got into position as the director started the countdown.

At the end of the recording, Wooyoung only had one little scene with Jieun. They're acting time quickly ended and the two were sent home first while Taecyeon, Suzy, and Eunjung stayed behind. 

"Jieun!" Wooyoung called to Jieun as she was about to get into her manager's car. 

She turned to look at him, then turned back to her manager as if asking for permission to talk with Wooyoung. When he gave his approval, Jieun closed the door of the car and walked back over to Wooyoung.

"Annyeong. Lee Jieun imnida." She gave a respectful bow while Wooyoung returned it. 

They awkwardness the two felt together now was no joke. Its only been a mere three months but it feels as if they are meeting each other for the first time. 

Wooyoung was about to bring up their past when he decided against it. Instead, he said "Lets treat each other well from now on. As friends or as idols."

Jieun nodded her head and agreed before hastily telling him goodbye. She ran back to the van, leaving Wooyoung watching her from behind.

The two of them were not only felt awkward with the other now, but they also don't understand if they still love the other person. 

How is their relationship going to work now that they feel so awkward around each other? Maybe the drama would help them remember some of their feelings? 


Finally updated :D anyone miss me? LOL of course not. Well i hope you guys enjoy the update. I think i'm able to end this story faster than i expected. Latest around chapter 35. I think i've been dragging it waay to long.

And no im not going to write "well read on to find out." I feel annoyed whenever i see that in the description LOLOL. Maybe its just me though.