Life Gambling

Because of You

So i see you guys have a lot of qs and kinda confused about the story thing. so im sorry about it and will clarify it more throughout the story. So i was up to where wooyoung was waking up a girl at his doorsteps...


When the face looked up, it was.................................. Tiffany. 

Wooyoung looked at her in shock, and anger. Why the was she all in his life again? Why the was he mad it wasn't Jieun? How the did she know where he lives? These questions swarmed his head, and his shock and anger turned into annoyance. 

What the are you doing here?

I-I just. Um. 

Whatever. I don't even wanna know. He shoved her aside, and inserted his key into the door. As he turned it adn was about to step into his house, Tiffany calls for him to stop.

Wooyoung. Please. Just---- Just lemme explain. 

I dont want to hear it. Leave.

Wooyoung. She takes a step forward, and reaches for his arm, but he just flung it away.

Dont. en. Touch. Me. He replied in the most menacing tone. 

Tiffany was in tears, and she couldn't stop them. She thought of her last resort, and slowly took out the knife that was hidden inside her jacket.

Wooyoung. If you dont at least lemme explain, you WILL regret it.

Being threatened by Tiffany made Woooyoung even more annoyed and he turns to face Tiffany.

What can you possibly en do? His eyes landed on the knife that was layed onto her wrist, and he looked back up at her. His face was still clear of any expression, but inside, he was scared witless, as he sees his first love, ex best friend,  holding the knife, threatening to end herself.

I never knew you can stoop even more low. But now here you are, threatening me with your life. Your explanation is no longer important. YOUR no longer important. And i hope it stays that way. Better yet, i hope you would leave my world forever, just like these past few years. Ever since you threw our friendship away for that Siwon jerk, you should've never expected me to be back for you. The minute you chose that over me, you should've known there was no turning back. And regretting now won't change anything. You want to end your life? Then do it. I no longer care about you. And i hope you get this fact straight, and not bother me anymore.

Your just saying all this because you don't think it's possible that i would end my life right? I will prove to you right nwo, right here, that you are wrong. I'm giving you ONE mroe chance. Are you going to lemme explain or not?

No. With that, Wooyoung opened his door, and stepped in. Just as he was about to close the door, he can hear Tiffany's painful screaming, and when he turned around, he could see the blood dripping heavily onto the ground. She stared straight into Wooyoung's eyes with determination, beforecollapsing onto the floor because of the sudden losss of excessive blood.

Wooyoung runs over to Tiffany, and picks her up, into his embrace.

Tiffany gives him a small victory smile and says I told you, you would regret it if you don't listen to my explanation, and she passed out in his arms. Instead of calling for an ambulance, he runs with Tiffany in his arms, and rushes her over to the doctor. They put her onto a bed, and stroll her into the emergency room. The cut was big and deep, so it took quite a while before the doctor came out. When he finally did, Wooyoung"s mind was fully occupied about Tiffany's safety, and none for the wandering Jieun. He stepped up to the doctor, urgent for an answer. 

How is she?

Your lucky. She was brought here just in time. 

Wooyoung breathed in relief, and then continued to question about Tiffany.

When can she be discharged? Will she have a scar forever now? 

She can be discharged within a week, and most probably, it would leave a scar. The wound was deep and long.How did she get it anyways?

She wanted to end herself.

Well i dont want to get tooo personal about you two, but take better care of her. And your name is Wooyoung?

Deh. How did you know?

Well i didn't exactly know, but she kept repeating your name over and over again in her unconsous state. You're important to her, so treat her better. She's a pretty girl.

Deh.Deh. Thank you doctor. So can i visit her yet?

I thinnk it'll be better to let her rest tonight, and visit her tomorrow. She lost quite some blood, and it'd be better if she doesn't get emotional and such.

Alright. I understand. Gomawo doctor-shi.

The doctor nods his head, and heads down the hallway. Wooyoung walked home cheerlessly. Before he can even solve the problem with Jieun, Tiffany comes charging back into his life, and messes up all the plans to find Jieun. He gets home, made a cup noodle for himself, but ended not eating it because of his worry for both Tiffany and Jieun. He sits down on the couch, staring at nothing in particlar, just going deep into his thoughts. What the what he supposed to do now? Where can he find Jieun? How should he treat Tiffany? Should he let her explain? Should he forgive her? Should he visit her tomorrow. Being deep into his own thoughts, he didn't realize he was slowly falling asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jieun who still had no intention of forgiving Wooyoung, was still currently wandering the streets of Seoul. The sky had turned dark, and the streets were getting less noisy as each minute passed by. As she was walking down an empty path, she suddenly heard a branch crack from behind her. She whipped her head around at the man, and she immediately gasped in horror. 


Another update guys :D. ive been doing well these days. updating often. enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D