Chapter 12

Because of You

Thunder had now gotten IU's clothes completely off her petite body. He stared down at her trembling figure with a smirk instead of any sympathy or thoughts of letting her go.

IU was scared witless because of the man on top of her. As he travelled her body, she could onlypanic and wonder where the real Thunder had go. Where was the kind one? The one that always stood by her no matter how mean she was? Who the was this man about to her? Thunder suddenyl speaking broke her out of her thoughts.

My plan didn't go exactly right in that alley. But im still glad you and Wooyoung don't talk anymore. He charged into my plan without  warning. He killed my chance to save you. He destroyed the onlychance i got for you to start loooking at me as a man and not some kind fool. 

A-Alley? You were the one who sent that man?1?!? 

Yes. I didn't really intend for you to be . I was just gonna save you before anything real happened.

So you blamed the happeneing on Wooyoung. You told the man to tell me if was Wooyoung. You did it on purpose! Why did you do it? WHY?

I did tell the man to tell you it was Wooyoung. I wanted your relationship with him to end. He was being too close to something that was mine. 

I dont en belong to you!! Who i am close with had nothign to do with you!Your sick! Get off of me!!! Your an animal. SICK BASTARD! She spatted at Thunder causing Thunder to become more angry than sad. 

You'll become mine right after im done with you here. And you should clutch onto something. This would hurt since it your first time. Thunder unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down just alittle. But before he can get proceed anymore, someone had charged through IU's doors. They both turned in shock at the sudden interuptance.

Wooyoung! IU said relieved.

Get the off of her Thunder. 

This has nothing to do with you. So why don't you just leave?

I said. GET OFF OF HER! Wooyoung hauled Thunder off of IU and threw him onto the hard wooden floor. He then went on top of Thunder and began tobeat him senseless. He never would've thought that Thunder could do this to IU. 

Wooyoung continued to beat Tunder until he was knocked unconsious. He then got off of Thunder and turned back over to IU. She was covering herself with her blankets. He walked over to her bed and sat down at the side. 

Are you alright?

Though IU was still scared because of Thunder, Wooyoung being here helped her feel so safe. So protected. Without replying to Wooyoung she moved forawrd and buried herself deep into Wooyoung, hugging him. Wooyoung didn't reject it because he liked IU being so close to him. Instead, he put his armed on IU's , and hugged her tighter. 

By this time Thunder had woken up and saw the scene before him. So you two love each other. He managed to croak while caressing his bruised face. 

Wooyoung and IU looked over at Thunder, then released their grasp on each other. Wooyoung got up and walked over to Thunder. 

No. We dont love each other. At least i dont love her. Wooyoung's heart somewhat felt hurt? But why? Because he said he didn't love IU? 

IU's heart tightened in pain as she herd Wooyoung's words. She had forgotten. Their comeplete enemies. Enemies don't falll for each other. But why was she feeeling this pain? Did  she like him too?

IU. Im. Sorry for what i had done to you today. I never thought it would've been up to this extent. I just wanted to make you notice me. I was just too pained and angry that you treat me as if im nothing to you. 

Thunder. Get Out. I dont care what you have to say. I never want to see you again. If i do, i will report you to the police. 

Thunder's heart broke even more. IU sounded so cold as she said that. Was she really going to report him? Did she really not care if he were to be put in jail. Al-alright. He managed to say before he fixed his pants and left the house. 

It was now awkward silence between the two now. But IU broke the silence. Thanks for saving me again. You can leave ttoo.

Wow. Thats it? What kind of girl are you?You almost just got and now your being all cold again. You didn't even cry.

So what? What is it to you? Are you happy i almost got ? Are you? And you want me to look all weak and scared in front of you? Is that what you want?

Thats not what im saying. I just wanted to say that if you want me to stay longer. I can. If you want me to keep hugging you, i can. If there is anything you want me to do. I would.

You dont need to pay so much attention to me. We're not in any type of relationship. By the way. Why did you suddenly barge into my house? Because you heard me cry for help?

Uh. Yeh. I was outside when i heard screaming coming from your house. I knocked on the door. But no one was answering. So i just barged in. I guess i was worried.

Wooyoung didn't even know that had slipped. In truth, he was watching the Thunder on IU's steps while he was in his room. He saw how Thunder prevented the door from closing, so he kinda felt somethign bad was going to happen. He then went over to IU's and when no one reply, he charged in. Its kinad funny now that the two didn't hear it.

You? Were worried? About me?

Oh. Did i say that? I think you misheard. 

No. I didnt. I know what i heard. Now spill.

I dont worrry about people.Not even you.  There. Happy now? 

Jst liek i thought. So then get the out of my hosue. 

I broke your door when i barged in. You should come over to my hosue to sleep instead. It wouldbe dangerous for you to sleeep in here. 

Well what is it to you? You just said you dont worry about people. So what is this that i hear right now? Concern?

I just dont want to get involved with unnecessary . If the police looks for your neighbors, theyre gonna annoy the out of me. 

Oh. I see. And. I. Uh. IU was still pndering on weather to sleep over at Wooyoung's house.

You know you have nowhere else to go. Stop being stubborn. I'll wait on the couch outside for you. Come out when your done putting clothes back on. Grab a few pieces of clothes so you don't have to keep going back and forth. Your probably gonna have to sleep over at mines for a few days anyways.

Alrite fine. And why a few days?

It'll take time for people to fix the door. 

Oh. Ok. Imma go change now then. 

Wooyoung got out of his house and waited for about 20 mins before IU was finally done, The two were happy that they managed to speak to each other again. Right before graduation too.

It's been a few years and they didn't realise how much they miss the other until now. But it'll still take them for them develope a relationship, if they even decide to have one. They were both hard-headed teens who would not confess first. Unless one finally gives in. But who?


Another update Enjoy :D