Hating with a Passion

Because of You

Jieun POV

That guy dare to kiss me!! I was stomping off to my next class feeling a little glad, that i wont see the bastard again. But i see him sped pass me and walks into the class which just so happens to be MY class.

.MY.LIFE. By the end of the school day, i realised i had EVERY class with him. HOW THE IS THIS POSSIBLE. GOD MUST REALLY HATE ME. WHAT DID I EVER DO IN MY PAST LIFE! I stomped off to my home and blasted the music.

After a while, i realised a i needed a job, because living expenses were getting heavy. Im currently living alone and have a bed ridden diseased mother. I felt sad just remembering it. I looked for job interviews and washed up, then slept early that day, not wanting to be late for the interviews. 

Wooyoung POV

AISH THAT GIRL! SHE KNEED ME AGAIN! WHAT IF I CANT HAVE ANY KIDS IN THE FUTRE! I slowly got up, off the floor, since it still hurts little. But when the pain subsided, i fast walked to class, not wanting to be late to class agian. Not that i really cared,but i didnt want to give that her another chance to embarrass me in front of the class.

Up ahead, i see her walking,about to walk into class, so i walked pass her and went into class. KNowing that she wud be mad since im in her class again. By the end of the day, she learned that i have all my classes with her and began ranting about it as she walked off, going home. Then i decided to follow her home, why?, i dont know. I guess i just wanna know where she lives so i can piss her off with it.

When i see her walk inside, i turned around and was about to walk home, when i realised the house next to hers is on sale. GOD I LOVE YOU. YOUR ALWAYS ON MY SIDE. And blew a kiss to the sky. I go home, and notify my father about me moving. He should be glad im going to be out of his face, so hes going to approve easily. Like i thought, he said ok and told me to bring a maid or two to take care of my neccessities. 

Jieun POV

I wake up to loud furniture moving noises outside. I  pull on a hoodie, still half alseep, and in my pjs, and stomped outside over to the new owner of the house. It didnt make me feel any better when the person happens to be Wooyoung. 

WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING

Moving. DUH. What else does it look like?

YOU CANT DO THAT WHEN THERE ARENT ACTUALLY PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP?

Nope, because no matter what time i move in, there would always be someone sleeping around the clock.

AISH YOU!! Whatver! i got job interviews later, no time to deal with you. BYE.BYE.

I stomp back inside, washed up, and changed for the interview. An hour later i walk out the door just to see a car parked rite in front of me. When the window scroleld down, i bent overr to see who it was and made a --___-- face when i saw who it was. Wooyoung.

WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? I said in an irritated voice.

You know, your not going to get any jobs today. Wanna bet?

Alrite. Bets on and i will prove you wrong.

I will drive you there so i know you arent lying.

I wont lie. Aish. fine whatever. Then hopped into his car. We drove off and after all the interviews, it was almost midnight and i noticed him stopping the car. I looked out the window to see a noodles shop there. I hadnt gotten any jobs to my dismay and felt utterly sad.

WOOYOUNG POV

I purposely decided to move in earlier, just so see her pissed off expression. While in the process of moving, i hear someone stomping over and secretly grinned to myelf. I look up, and see Jieun in a hoodie, her pjs , still half asleep, but still cute. OMO what am i thnking. 

WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING

Moving. DUH. What else does it look like?

YOU CANT DO THAT WHEN THERE ARENT ACTUALLY PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP?

Nope, because no matter what time i move in, there would always be someone sleeping around the clock.

AISH YOU!! Whatever! i got job interviews later, no time to deal with you. BYEBYE

Hearing that, i quickly instructed the people on where to move the stuff and then ran to my car, waiting in there for Jieun to come out. I see her coming out and stopped in front fo the car. I scroll down the window and she bents over to see who it is, giving me the -___- face. . 

What do you want now? She asked in an irritated voice.

I was gonna be nice, but that now. You know, your not going to get any jobs today. Wanna bet?

Alrite. Bets on and i will prove you wrong. 

I will drive you there so i know you arent lying.

I wont lie. Aish. fine whatever.

We drove off and arrived at her first interview. I said to her, ill wait for her in my car and then called my dad's secretary, when i saw her out of sight.

Help me call these companies that i will send to you and order them  not to hire a girl name lee ji eun.

OK. GOODBYE.

This process continued until it was almost midnight, Jieun had finshed her interviews. And i was damn hungry. We only stopped for lunch for a little time, which only gave us time to buuy bread and  eat it in the car. I stopped my car in front of a noodles shop. It looked really delicious.

Lets go, ill treat you as a compensation of you not being able to get a job.

She defiantely said NO.  I hear her stomach grumble, and she was embarrased, then i chuckled. I got out of the car and walked over to her side, opening the car door for her. She slowly got out and trailed behind me as i walked towards the shop.

I opened the door for her, being the gentlemen i am, and she just said a weak thank you. I felt bad seeing her like this instead of the usual angry full of energy Jieun. I ordered for us and soon the noodles came. I broke the silence when we were eating.

Why are you in such desperate search of a job anyway?

Because of living expenses. Ive been living by myself, so its getting heavy. Plus my mom lives in the hospital, and i need money to pay her bills. 

I saw a tear drop slowly down her face mentioning her mother. I had never seen her cry, and i felt super guilty.

Why dont you work for me then?